💙KIRARI: Vampires💙

Kirari stared at the student council members, they were all still discussing the current topic Sayaka had brought up. 

"What about y/n?" Kirari spoke up.

"Y/l/n?" Runa asked.

"Yes." Kirari smiled.

"Why her?" Midari asked.

"Because I believe she'd be the perfect addition to our group. Don't you Ririka?" Kirari asked her twin. 

"She does seem like a good type for the group, she's not intelligence, nor strength but she can spot a liar faster than Yumeko ever could." Ririka spoke.

"Then that's it. Y/n joins. Midari go prep the room for us. Thank you all." Kirari spoke standing up.

"Y/n will not willingly come. You know this right?" Ririka spoke up.

"Exactly. We just have to take her." Kirari smiled.

"Okay." Ririka smiled.

Kirari got up from her seat, taking her glass with her, the straw now between her lips as the red blood came up. Kirari was aware y/n was not participating in gambling tonight as she had other issues apparently so tonight will be the time. Kirari headed towards the classroom y/n was hiding in, the smaller girl was always fond of empty classrooms, whether it was to sleep or study. 

"Y/n darling, come with me." Kirari called.

"Not today Kirari." Y/n hummed gathering her stuff.

"It's urgent y/n." 

"I'm sure it can wait one day. You don't seem to have lost a limb." 

"Come on. Or I do it the hard way." Kirari sighed.

"Kirari go away." Y/n frowned.

"Nope, come on." Kirari grabbed the girl's arm.

"Get off me." 

"Come on. Now."

"Fuck off."

"Y/n y/l/n." Kirari's voice demanded. 

"Fuck. Off." Y/n huffed.

"The hard way." Kirari sighed.

"What-ow!" Y/n yelled.

Kirari had grabbed y/n by the neck, pinning her to the wall behind them, y/n didn't know Kirari could move that fast. Y/n yelped cowering under her friend that now trapped her against the wall.

"Fucking hell, I wanted this to be easy. Come with me." Kirari dragged y/n out.

Kirari pulled her towards the basement doors before just pushing her down the stairs. Kirari had enough of y/n squirming and fighting against her. Kirari walked down the steps as Midari walked past y/n and up them.

"Thank you Midari." Kirari smiled.

"Anytime. Just don't leave it a mess like Yumeko." Midari spoke.

"Yumeko?" Y/n asked.

"Oh did I not mention? Yumeko died in this room, right under the school during classes because she knew something was wrong with us." Kirari explained.

"Wrong with yo-owww quit it with the abuse." Y/n yelled.

Kirari dragged y/n by the hair to a chair one handed which was odd for the fact Kirari still held a drink in the other. Kirari smiled at her friend before placing her leg between y/n's trapping the girl in the chair.

"I have a deal. You join the student council or become our lunch." Kirari said softly.

"Lunch? What?" Y/n asked.

"Oh dear. Have you not been keeping up? This school is ran by vampires, the elite vampires. Myself and Ririka made the school to have free meals, hobbies and people like ourselves around. We want to add you to our members." Kirari smiled.

"Why me? I'm a nobody." Y/n frowned.

"We need someone who can tell a liar in seconds. You're like our own personal detective." Kirari smiled.

"What happens if I join? I become part of the twilight fan-girl's club?" Y/n asked.

"We're nothing like twilight but if that's how you wanna call us. Sure. Join us and our immortality or suffer and die bleeding to death like Yumeko did." Kirari shrugged.

"What about relationships?" Y/n asked.

"Is that all you worry about? You can take your pick from the student council, or the twilight fan-club as you called it. Or become obsessed with a human and watch them grow old and die. You choose." Kirari smiled.

"Okay."

"What?"

"Okay...I will accept it." 

"Great. My friend now becoming my bonded council member."

"What happened to Yumeko? If I can ask before."

"She said no, meaning I could just kill her, the student council members all thought her blood was sweet and yummy, especially when you personally brought the tray of drinks into the room."

"That was blood?"

"Yep."

"I want you to know this is your only choice of life." Kirari's lip's brushed y/n's.

"O-Okay." Y/n took in a shaky breath.

"Good girl." Kirari smiled.

Kirari's lips then brushed y/n's neck before biting into it harshly smirking at the scream from y/n. Kirari grinned and drank some of the blood before taking her finger towards the hole as she moved away, the venom in her ring now making y/n gasp. Kirari smiled before patting y/n's head before walking out the room smiling to y/n as she waved goodbye. Y/n groaned in pain as the venom blood took its way through her body and it hurt like hell itself. The pain continuing for 4 days until the door opened again, Kirari and Midari coming down the stairs. Kirari smiled holding a glass of blood as the smaller girl laid helpless on the floor groaning.

"How are you?" Kirari smiled.

"Thi-Thi-Thirsty." Y/n gasped reaching out to the blood.

"Midari help the poor girl up." Midari did as told.

Y/n groaned finally feeling happy that she wasn't on the floor humming as the seat felt more comfortable. Kirari held the straw to the girl's lips letting her inhale the red liquid happily smiling at the new council member. 

"Get her cleared up then to the student council room." Kirari spoke to Midari.

Kirari retired to the room herself, the council members all excited to see if their new member was willing. Kirari just sat down on her seat, Sayaka sitting down instantly on her lap, smiling at her happily.

"It was successful." Was all she spoke.

A few moments later y/n was entering the room humming and smiling like nothing had happened.

"Hello again!" Y/n waved happily.

"Well, she looks normal." Ririka commented.

"Huh?" Y/n asked.

"Give it a few seconds, she'll be a puppy for awhile just while the first venom comes in. Also be aware y/n will pick a guardian. Ririka's is mine, I am Ririka's, I am Sayaka's and Runa's also." Kirari spoke.

"I hope its not me." They all spoke.