💙KIRARI: Autism💙

This is requested but if you feel uncomfortable and wish for me to delete it. Please let me know.

Y/n stared at her notebook as she tried to take notes. Today was a Tuesday meaning she'd thankfully be having lunch with Kirari. Y/n was aware of the stares she got when she walked with Kirari anywhere since people didn't understand why Kirari would choose her. Of course many people doubted Kirari cared for the girl which y/n ignored. Kirari loved her and she knew that.

"Y/n." The teacher called.

Y/n glanced up and noticed everyone had left the class. She packed her stuff as she scribbled the last of her notes. Walking out was like entering hell, all the students were loud and screaming. There were house-pet tags being pulled and people were staring. Y/n stimmed with her sleeve as she walked to the president's office. She knocked 3 times before Kirari told her to enter.

"Hey babe." Kirari smiled.

"Hello." Y/n grinned before sitting down.

"Do I get a hug today or no?" Kirari asked.

"Yes. Just a short one." Y/n smiled.

Kirari stood up and hugged her girlfriend it felt nice having the girl in her arms. Kirari let go and sat back in her seat handing her girlfriend her lunch. The two ate in comfortable silence as this was their usual routine. Y/n smiled enjoying the fact Kirari never pushed conversations on her or forced her to feel uncomfortable.

"Are you bringing lunch next week?" Kirari asked as she took another bite.

"Yes. It's my turn anyway." Y/n shrugged glancing at Kirari.

"Great. I'm looking forward." Kirari smiled.

Kirari and a select few were the only ones to treat y/n like a human. The teachers were all aware of y/n being autistic and made sure she was comfortable. Especially since Kirari had a word with them all and threatened everything at them. The two finished lunch and y/n got up to feed Kirari's fish. Once she did she smiled at her girlfriend making Kirari smile back. Y/n wore her school shirt but a hoodie over the stop, the blazer was itchy and it did not help with over-stimulation.

"Y/n? Did you hear me?" Kirari asked the girl.

"Huh? Sorry. I got distracted." Y/n spoke.

"That's okay. I asked if you are staying in here with me during the meeting." Kirari repeated herself.

"If that's okay. I don't want to attend pe." Y/n spoke going back to the fish.

Kirari let the girl be, y/n was also fascinated by the fish as Kirari was. The student council entered one by one, Sayaka smiling at the present and then noticing y/n. Sayaka was also aware of y/n's behaviour and adapted to whatever y/n required. Kirari was thankful for this.

"What is she doing here?" Midari asked.

"My girlfriend can be here whenever she likes." Kirari glared.

"Is it wise? I mean to have a girl...in her condition here? What will the students think." Kaede spoke.

"Excuse me?" Kirari asked.

"A girl like her really Kirari? She will just pull the student council do-" Kaede got interrupted.

"Speak again I dare you." Kirari growled.

"Well done." Midari snickered.

"Y/n is not pulling anyone down, nor is she ruining our school reputation and what condition is she in that poses a threat huh? She is a perfect human and you are being very fucking discriminating towards her. Get out of my sight." Kirari dismissed him.

"Bu-" Kaede spoke.

"Now." Kirari glared.

Kaede rushed out as y/n stared at Kirari, she wasn't sure if she should thank her or what. Kirari is the only person to stand up to the bullies. Y/n smiled to herself before going back to the fish and stimming with the bracelet Kirari gave her.