💙KIRARI: Secret's out💙

Kirari was in her own mind the best person to exist in Japan, yet privately she believed her girlfriend was. Y/n y/l/n to be precise. Y/n was 3 years older than the now 18 year old Kirari Momobami. Y/n was attending university and was incredibly smart. Kirari adored her and was in love, she would do anything for her girlfriend. Yet she rarely saw her from the constant lectures and schedules being messed up. They did make it work, in-fact it worked enough that Ririka was jealous of Kirari. Kirari in-front of everyone was calm and collected but when in private Kirari enjoyed company of people and laughed. Y/n was laid back in general, a mixture of Sayaka and Mary and Runa if Kirari had to put it into thoughts.

"I think this is the right one." Y/n mumbled staring at the academy.

Y/n had just been let of university as of right now due to her lectures being postponed for some emergency reason. She did not mind as she never paid for it anyway, Kirari did. She thankfully did not tell her girlfriend about the plans and was surprising her. As y/n walked through the corridors she spotted a familiar white haired girl talking to a blonde. Children passing her assumed her to be a new teacher, but instead she just shrugged them off.

"You should try taking it off every once in awhile." Y/n grinned hugging Ririka from behind.

"Ah! Wait? Y/n!" Ririka squealed getting up.

The two hugged as y/n laughed, Ririka adored her sister's girlfriend. Y/n was always nice and even taught Ririka how to stand up and ask Mary out. Y/n laughed and kissed the girl's face all over, then placing the mask back.

"I don't think teachers should do that." Mary spoke her arms folded.

"This is Mary?" Y/n asked looking at Ririka.

"Yes. Mary this is my sister's girlfriend y/n. She's one of my only friends." Ririka grinned.

"Excuse you, i'm your best friend." Y/n laughed.

"Yes. My best friend." Ririka smiled.

"We have class in 5 minutes..." Mary spoke.

"Please. Hurry, get to class, i'll see you at home Ririka." Y/n grinned.

"See you!" Ririka smiled.

Y/n wondered the corridors, thankfully asking some students where the council room was. When she went to enter a voice stopped her.

"You should not enter the council room without permission." A short violet haired girl poked her.

"What?" Y/n asked.

"I don't have anyone planned to see the president. You should not be wearing that either if you are teaching." Y/n tuned out by this point not listening to the lecture the short girl was giving her.

"Okay?"

"Good. Now excuse me. I have to go sort something. Do not enter that room." Sayaka warned before storming off.

"Feisty one. Damn." Y/n laughed to herself.

She opened the door and spotted her girlfriend. Kirari was breathtaking, she looked so at peace, even if she was doing paperwork. Her eyes didn't glance up but y/n knew her girlfriend better than anyone else, the white haired girl was completely day dreaming.

"Sayaka make me more tea." Kirari spoke almost robotic.

"I mean...I personally don't like tea." Y/n shrugged walking closer.

"Wh-Y/N!" Kirari registered the voice and shot up.

She ran over to her girlfriend and hugged her tightly. Kirari may have let a few tears fall but y/n just grinned hugging her. She kissed her girlfriend's head softly before tilting her chin and kissing the lips she waited forever for. Kirari happily kissed back, grinning happily as her own girlfriend stood in-front of her.

"Why?" Kirari asked.

"Uni has finished for some time. Thought i'd spend it with my favourite girl and Ririka I guess." Y/n grinned.

"I missed you." Kirari hugged her tightly.

"I missed you too." Y/n laughed.

The two spent a long time hugging and embracing each other before Kirari pulled off trying to fix her make up. Y/n grinned and walked over to the fish tank inspecting it. She knew her girlfriend had a reputation and didn't want to interrupt it so just stayed quiet.

"That little guard dog you have is feisty." Y/n commented.

"Guard dog? Oh! Sayaka!" Kirari laughed.

"I'm unsure on her name. She just poked me." Y/n shrugged.

"I'll deal with her. She's got an unhealthy crush on me but our relationship is still secret." Kirari shrugged.

"I'm unsure why. You only had to keep it secret while the clan sorted itself out." Y/n shrugged.

"True. Here, please sit next to me." Kirari smiled.

"Fine by me." Y/n walked over and dragged a chair.

Kirari was always giggly with y/n, she just loved and idolised the girl. She never showed it unless in private but she'd be the one to jump out of a building if y/n asked.

"President are you-" A voice started but stopped causing the two girls to look up.

"Sayaka." Kirari hummed.

"Ah, this is Sayaka. The feisty guard dog." Y/n laughed.

"Sayaka is very loyal y/n." Kirari smiled walking over to the girl.

"Thank you president." Sayaka blushed looking down.

Y/n rolled her eyes at the puppy love Sayaka had for her girlfriend. Y/n was never a jealous person in-fact she would partake in teasing too from time to time.

"Now Sayaka what can I do for you?" Kirari asked staring at the girl.

"I-I just came to warn you about her...but it seems like you two know each other." Sayaka blushed madly.

"My wife? Of course." Kirari grinned.

"Wife!?" Sayaka shrieked.

Y/n stared amused at the situation, watching the smaller girl start to short circuit. She then was further amused as Kirari waved a hand in front of her but gained no reaction.

"I think you broke her." Y/n laughed.

"Such a shame." Kirari shrugged.

Sayaka slowly regained herself and stared at y/n, unsure what the president would see in her. Y/n was nothing special, yes she was pretty but that was it. She bet that y/n didn't know everything about Kirari like she did.

"I suggest you stop overthinking before that vein on your forehead pops." Y/n comments making Kirari smirk and hold a laugh.

"Sayaka please excuse my wife, she likes to tease people." Kirari hummed placing her hand on y/n's thigh.

"When-when did you get married?" Sayaka asked.

"Earlier this year, a private ordeal." Kirari spoke.

"It's why Kirari wears a necklace with a ring on it." Y/n comments.

The ring on the necklace was genuinely y/n's. Kirari just disliked rings on her fingers and proceeded to wear it around her neck on a chain. Kirari smiled at the thought of them being married and the ring meaning something further.

"Kirari!" Ririka's voice yelled as she busted into the doors.

"Yes?" Kirari asked looking up.

"Yes! You told her!" Ririka grinned.

"Told me what?"

"That she was here! Y/n's staying here!" Ririka celebrated.

Sayaka really lost it at this point and fainted.

"What the hell?" Ririka asked.

"Wasn't us." Both Kirari and y/n grinned.