🧡SAYAKA: Forgetful🧡

Y/n groaned walking into class as Sayaka held a collar ribbon to her girlfriend. Sayaka giggled at her forgetful girlfriend and kissed her cheek. Y/n got sorted and sat down next to her.

"You're lucky I bring you a spare." Sayaka smiled.

"I know." Y/n sighed.

"You'd be lost without me." Sayaka smiled.

Their day continued but the two were sticking together. Sayaka smiled to her girlfriend holding papers.

"You're going to the library during lunch right?" Sayaka asked.

"Yeah?" Y/n looked at her.

"Any chance you can ask the librarian to photocopy these for me and then bring them to Kirari?" Sayaka asked holding papers.

"Yeah...sure." Y/n smiled.

"You can have 10 copies or each done please." Sayaka smiled.

"How many papers are there?" Y/n asked.

"5." Sayaka spoke.

"5 kisses please." Y/n giggled.

"Dork." Sayaka smiled.

Sayaka kissed the girl's forehead, then her two cheeks, her nose and lastly her lips. Y/n grinned happily and went to get up to go for lunch. As she went to move Sayaka grabbed her arm.

"Y/n. Papers." Sayaka held them to her.

"Shit. Yeah." Y/n blushed.

Y/n went to the bathroom first, using it and smiling. When she had left it she spotted her friends and ran over.

"Yumeko! Coming to library?" Y/n asked.

"Totally." Yumeko smiled.

The two walked to the library as Pissboy left and Mary had plans. Y/n and Yumeko went in and y/n went to the librarian. She handed the papers to her.

"Sayaka the secretary asked for 10 copies of each to be delivered to the president." Y/n spoke.

"50 pages then. I'll have these done as soon as." She explained.

"Cool." Y/n walked to Yumeko.

Y/n giggled and used the computer writing some homework out as it was due tomorrow. Yumeko helped her as she had the same work as her. Yumeko giggled and pointed things out to the girl. Y/n smiled and worked through it not being distracted.

"Did you bring that homework for next lesson?" Yumeko asked.

"Possibly." Y/n went through her bag.

"I have mine." Yumeko spoke.

"Yes. I do, Sayaka put it in." Y/n held it up.

"You're so bloody forgetful." Yumeko laughed.

"Shut up."

The two laughed for longer in the library before they were due for class. Y/n wasn't with Sayaka now since Sayaka had duties with Kirari. Yumeko laughed with y/n as y/n handed the wrong homework in first.

"Forgetful idiot." Yumeko laughed.

"Shut up horny bitch." Y/n grumbled.

Y/n smiled and continued class as the teacher spoke. They smiled as they left the classroom and y/n waited with Yumeko in gambles. Y/n was to walk home with Sayaka.

"I'm sorry president." Sayaka bowed.

"Sayaka. Do not worry i'm sure there is a reason." Kirari laughed.

"I asked y/n and she probably wasn't the best fit." Sayaka blushed.

"It's fine." Kirari smiled.

"Ha ha Sayaka's girlfriend fucked up the meeting." Runa laughed.

"Why do you even keep the forgetful one around?" Midari asked.

"Y/n is not that forgetful...she only forgot her uniform...her homework...her lunch...and now this today. Fuck." Sayaka groaned.

"Might need to ask her." Kirari hummed.

"She is forgetful okay it's a little annoying yeah. She is sometimes pretty stupid with time. She once even forgot to come to my parents dinner! She just needs better time control. She has to learn how to keep order and be able to do everything right." Sayaka ranted.

"Lay it all out. I like drama." Midari laughed.

"She is especially worse at forgetting where stuff is at home. She once lost her shoe for 3 days because they were behind a vase. How stupid! She needs to just understand. How can she forget something like this?" Sayaka continued.

"Sayaka." Kirari spoke up.

"Wha-oh." Sayaka looked at the door.

Y/n stood awkwardly shifting on her feet. She had heard the 2nd part of the rant about her.

"I took them to the librarian...Yumeko was with me." Y/n walked out slamming the door.

Sayaka groaned and hit her own head before running after her. When she got to the doors and knock echoed. She opened it seeing a flustered librarian.

"Hello, sorry about this. The printers crashed and I had to wait for someone to come. Y/n gave me them but the printers just hated me today. I hope you can still use them." The librarian smiled.

"T-Thanks." Sayaka took the papers.

The librarian left as Sayaka placed the papers on the table. She looked conflicted as to if she should chase y/n. Instead she stayed and was silent. The meeting finished and y/n was waiting for Sayaka at the doors.

"Y/n-" Sayaka started.

"I'm sorry i'm forgetful." Y/n looked down.

"No. I'm sorry please. I'm just stressed and those papers were important. The librarian came in after you. I'm sorry." Sayaka apologised.

"Whatever." Y/n shrugged.

"Y/n...I love you. I even love the forgetful part of you. You make me happy and I love when you need me to rely on. I like being helpful." Sayaka explained.

"You owe me." Y/n mumbled.

"I owe you what?"

"You wanted 50 pages...I-I want 50 kisses." Y/n blushed.

"I suggest we go home and i'll kiss you." Sayaka giggled.

"Not one now?"

"Lucky your cute." Sayaka kissed her softly.

The two held hands as they were walking home. As they left the gates y/n groaned loudly.

"What?" Sayaka asked.

"I left my bag." Y/n huffed.

"Dork."

-----------------------------------------------

https://discord.gg/AzUNKgjdrB

That's the link btw. Please join!!

If you can not use the link add

Kirari Momobami#8550