🧡SAYAKA: Tics🧡

Hello! I can delete this if offensive but my friend with tics did help me with a lot of this. Many people experience it in different ways.

Y/n walked into school with Sayaka, humming and then hitting her arm. Sayaka smiled looking at the girl to make sure it wouldn't leave damage.

"Titans!" Y/n yelped before whistling.

"You need to cut back on the anime. You got new tic phrases." Sayaka smiled.

"Sorry." Y/n blushed.

Sayaka walked her girlfriend to the office that Kirari sat in. She smiled softly as Kirari looked over. Y/n waved but smacked her arm on the door.

"Ow." Y/n groaned.

"Here baby." Sayaka looked at it.

"Sorry." Y/n spoke.

"Morning you two." Kirari smiled.

"Morning president." Sayaka smiled.

"Hi." Y/n grunted.

"Sayaka may you get us some tea? I assume y/n wants to get some help with maths." Kirari smiled as y/n nodded.

"I seem more like a butler to you president." Sayaka giggled at her best friend.

"One hell of a butler." Y/n spoke hitting her arm.

"Seems like your tics are bad today y/n. Come on." Kirari pat the table.

Y/n sat down as she was knocking the wooden table. Kirari continued to help the girl with maths as the pair knew y/n struggled. Sayaka ordered items for the council and frowned hearing y/n.

"Baka." Y/n hit her head.

"None of that now y/n." Kirari hummed.

"Sorry."

Y/n continued with her work as the pair helped her. Sayaka kissed her cheek softly giggling. Y/n had calmed slightly making Sayaka smile. Y/n had a lot of stress on her not just her tics but how she would panic if people bullied her. Y/n did have a bully...infact the bully used to be her friend. Mary Saotome. The girl's used to be best friend's but y/n's tics got worse and Mary laughed at them. Y/n would laugh back but shortly after meeting Sayaka she learnt that Mary shouldn't be laughing when y/n would hurt herself. Sayaka was helping with her and developing ways to calm her a little better.

"I have class shortly." Y/n spoke.

"I'll walk you." Sayaka smiled.

"Okay." Y/n smiled.

The pair walked down to the classroom, Sayaka holding the girl's hand. Y/n hit herself yelling a few selective words outloud.

"Denki is the traitor!" Y/n yelped.

"I thought they got rid of that idea babe?" Sayaka asked.

"They did." Y/n blushed.

"Ah okay. I still think it was amusing how you developed anime tics." Sayaka smiled.

"I like...I like anime." Y/n shrugged.

She had calmed down from her tics and it was helpful. Y/n would have moments of not having tics for awhile then they'd come back. It was worse with stress.

"Y/n. Babe. Time to part okay? I'll grab you after class." Sayaka smiled.

"Okay." Y/n smiled.

Sayaka kissed her cheek softly before watching her girlfriend leave. Y/n didn't mind Sayaka walking her to class because it kept her away from Mary for a little. Y/n sat down in her chair as everyone started to walk in. She stared at her desk as Mary walked in laughing already. Y/n flinched seeing Mary and punched the table hurting her hand.

"Fuck." Y/n muttered.

"Freak." Mary laughed.

"One hell of a butler." Y/n grunted trying to stop herself.

"One way to make yourself a housepet freak." Mary kicked the chair.

"Stop." Y/n whispered knowing her tics will be worse.

"Or what? Gonna be a fucking weeb and yell stupid shit?" Mary laughed.

"Nezuko's a demon." Y/n yelped.

"Shut up." Mary kicked the chair again.

Y/n twitched hurting herself again. She ended up in the nurses office by the end of class, her tics were incredibly worse. As she got there she made the nurse text her girlfriend to help her. Y/n hit her head again as she was having worse tics.

"Eat this." Y/n pulled her own hair.

"Come here." Sayaka spoke seeing her girlfriend.

"Sayaka." Y/n ran to her.

She hugged her girlfriend as y/n kept fidgeting, it was causing her stress. Thankfully Sayaka just held the girl happily holding her closely. Sayaka just held the girl as Kirari met up with her too. Y/n hit Sayaka's side roughly, Sayaka did whince but she stayed quiet for y/n's sake. Y/n did get violent every so often but Sayaka knew she didn't mean it.

"Princess." Sayaka whispered.

Y/n shook her head and pulled on Sayaka's shirt trying to calm. Sayaka hummed rocking her softly as Kirari made sure the room was empty. Before long they settled the girl to the best they could and they walked to the student council room. Kirari helped the pair sit on the couch, y/n laid on top of Sayaka groaning.

"Bitch." Y/n grunted.

"Ah. The swearing is back." Sayaka hummed.

"Sorry." Y/n pulled the shirt with a tic.

"What happened that caused you to be in this state?" Kirari asked bending down.

"Mary." Y/n muttered into Sayaka.

"Saotome. Again?" Sayaka asked.

"Excuse me?" Kirari asked.

"Mary used to be friend's with y/n but now she hates her. She mocks the tics. She's slowly making me lose my temper." Sayaka sighed.

"I'll deal with her." Kirari stared.

"Don't do anything stupid." Kirari huffed.

"I won't."

Y/n started to sleep on Sayaka as the secratary held her closely. Y/n would still flinch in her sleep but it was something Sayaka was used to. When she woke up the girl was in pain and Kirari was filling in paperwork. As they left the academy y/n walked looking down and Sayaka held a grip. They passed Mary scrubbing the floor, Midari and Kirari both stood over her. A pet tag was placed on Mary and Midari held a gun to her head as Kirari was reeling off threats.

"Do anything. I mean ANYTHING again't y/n and I will fucking end you Saotome." Kirari growled.

"She's a freak-"

Midari kicked the girl making her curl over.

"Don't fuck with us." Kirari glared.

"Lets get you home baby and we can watch Danganronpa." Sayaka smiles.

"It's punishment time." Y/n spoke.

"I walked into that one." Sayaka laughed.