💛MARY: Shy💛

Mary was not a shy person at all, her attitude proved that. Y/n was the polar opposite, her eyes rarely left the floor and her nerves were constantly causing issues.

"Mary, you're partnered with y/n." The teacher called.

"Who?" Mary asked.

Yumeko giggled and pointed to the smaller girl as she blushed. Y/n had heard the girl ask and buried her head in the book. Mary looked at the girl remembering her now as the housepet who was tormented by many.

"Whatever." Mary sighed.

Y/n and Mary moved next to each other to start on their work. Mary let y/n take the lead not actually caring about the work. Y/n started on the work as usual she'd be left to do it all as someone slacked off. Mary laughed at Yumeko who was stuck with Toyota.

"So y/n? You want to come to mine today to finish this stupid project?" Mary asked.

"Oh. Well-"

"Perfect." Mary smiled.

"Okay." Y/n blushed.

Y/n spent the day helping Sayaka with student council stuff and anything else. She spent lunch with her best friend, laughing as the secretary blushed talking about her president.

"You're obsessed." Y/n giggled.

"Shut up. You like Mary Saotome." Sayaka huffed.

"I-I-stop teasing me." Y/n glared.

"See. Point proven." Sayaka laughed.

"Annoying."

"You love me."

"Not as much as you do for Kirari." Y/n giggled.

"Alright. I officially hate you."

"Hey no don't." Y/n pouted.

"I do have to leave you. Good luck at Mary's tonight." Sayaka kissed her cheek getting up.

Y/n sighed before going back to her work. She hoped to have it done by the time she meets Mary. If she finished it then Mary might let her leave earlier. She knew it was no luck arguing with the girl so she instead waited for the blonde at the gates.

"Y/n." Mary grinned.

"Hello." Y/n waved.

"Come on." Mary put her arm over the girl.

"Oh-okay." Y/n sighed.

Mary guided the girl to her home and giggled seeing y/n panic. Y/n was not used to anyone giving her attention nor being near her other than Sayaka. Mary giggled as she entered the home, kicking off her shoes as y/n took off her own.

"Mom! I'm home!" Mary yelled.

"Kitchen!" A voice returned.

Mary pulled the smaller girl into the kitchen and smiled.

"Hey honey. Who's your friend?" The older blonde asked.

"Y/n y/l/n." Y/n bowed her head.

"Nice to meet you."

"Nice to meet you too. You-you have a nice home." Y/n stuttered.

"We're going to my room." Mary pulled the latter.

"Bye then."

"It was nice meeting you." Y/n smiled.

"You too."

Mary smiled and made y/n sit at the desk before sitting on her own bed. Y/n pulled her bag and opened it getting her laptop out and notes.

"I have done most of it-"

"Hey, it's a partner thing. Not a you thing. You need my help." Mary laughed.

"But it's almost done..." Y/n mumbled.

"Well we'll finish it together." Mary hummed.

"Oh-okay." Y/n sighed.

"Good girl." Mary smiled walking over.

Y/n turned bright red as Mary walked over. She leaned over y/n reading what the girl had already put. She hummed as y/n kept a bright red face and was warm.

"It's good. Are you okay?" Mary asked.

"Yes." Y/n squeaked.

"You sure? You're really warm."

"Just little hot in here."

"Take your jacket off." Mary helped her.

"But-okay." Y/n sighed.

"Good. Now, better?"

"Yes. Thank you." Y/n muttered.

"Good. Now let me type." Mary started typing.

Y/n watched gulping as Mary was right next to her and went wide eyed seeing her phone light up.

Kirari's bitch:
How's your date with Mary Saotome?

Y/n didn't know if Mary saw it or not but begged she didn't. The blonde hadn't moved her head and was still typing. The screen returned to it's dark state and y/n sighed.

"There. Can you spell check for me?" Mary asked standing back.

"Yes...totally." Y/n nodded.

"Perfect." Mary hummed.

Y/n went through and changed a couple of things before nodding. They had finished it and y/n was relieved to be able to go home.

"I should go home now..." Y/n spoke.

"Why?" Mary asked.

"Because we-we finished."

"But I want to be your friend." Mary smiled.

Y/n blinked a few times before Mary giggled at her. Y/n was blushing again and Mary walkes over.

"Wha-"

"Shhhh cutie." Mary grinned.

"I-"

Y/n yelped feeling Mary pin her hand on the chair, trapping y/n under her. Mary grinned and lifted her chin before kissing her softly.

"Now tell Sayaka your date was lovely." Mary muttered.