💙🤍KIRARI & RIRIKA: Triplets Pt2🤍💙

Kirari only had soft spot for 3 people in her life, her two sisters and Sayaka. Y/n was the youngest triplet and well, Kirari would do anything for her.

"Y/n eat with your mouth closed." Kirari spoke not looking up.

"Ririka look." Y/n showed off another drawing she did.

"Awesome. Kirari look." Ririka spoke to her sister.

Kirari looked at the drawing, y/n did have talent. A lot of it but Kirari just smiled shaking her head. There was a knock on the door interrupting the 3 of them. Kirari asked the person to enter not even glancing at the door.

"Midari is fighting a guy in the hallway." The girl rushed out.

Y/n stood up instantly and ran to the girl asking where. The girl showed the triplets where and y/n saw her girlfriend on top of a boy. She had seen him before in class but he barely spoke to her. Midari was beating him up badly, to the point y/n heard the gun come out of her pocket. Y/n jumped in-between and tried to grab it.

"Midari stop." Y/n yelled.

"Go away y/n." Midari growled.

"Stop it Midari!" Y/n tried again.

"I said go away." Midari shoved her arm back.

This caused y/n to fall back and hit the floor, the gun shot at the same time. It missed the boy entirely and landed in the ground, Kirari grabbed Sayaka's taser and tazed the girl till she dropped down. Ririka bent down next to y/n, checking her over, minor scratches on her hand.

"Take her to the nurse and do not let her leave." Kirari glared.

"Yes ma'am." Some boys nodded.

Y/n groaned trying to get up, and when she did she ran to the student council room. She grabbed the blanket from the couch and hid under the table. Y/n just couldn't believe her own girlfriend would shove her. Yes Midari was a little loose tempered but she never hurt a hair on y/n. Unless well, lets leave that out.

"Y/n?" Ririka's voice called when she entered the room.

"Sayaka please leave this room alone and make sure no one comes in." Kirari spoke.

"Y/n?" Ririka called again.

Y/n cried, she was scared of the noise, the fact no one else flinched or cared. It was like everyone was numb but herself, yeah she had seen violence before which caused her PTSD. Kirari sighed spotting her sister under the table, she took off her blazer and started to undo her braids. Ririka looked at her and took off her own mask and blazer before crouching down.

"Hey. It's just us." Ririka smiled softly.

"It-It was loud." Y/n freaked.

"I know. I'm sorry." Ririka pulled y/n to her.

"It was it was like it all over again." This time Ririka herself tensed.

When the girl's were around 12 armed thugs came into their home, grabbing their mother and father before executing them in front of the kids. Kirari became protective but cold after that, her emotions meant nothing. Ririka was scared to show any emotions and felt like she had to prove that she could beat it. Yet y/n? She developed nightmares and was scared to sleep in the dark. It took her awhile but she had slowly coped until just now.

"They're never coming back." Kirari sighed.

"They might." Y/n panicked.

"Hey. Hey now. Look at me. Deep breathe." Kirari instructed.

Y/n took in a deep breath before she was told to let go. Doing it again till she calmed further.

"I want you to know i'm never gonna let anything happen." Kirari sighed.

"It was loud." Y/n whimpered.

"I know. I'm gonna get it sorted. For now how about you keep that blanket here, on you, you cuddle into me and Ririka and I will talk to distract you? You don't have to talk back." Kirari offered smiling a little.

"Okay." Y/n mumbled.

Kirari looked at Ririka, offering her hand to the girl also as she knew Ririka could be effected too. She hummed before starting to tell them about plans she had for the student council. Ririka barely spoke, the fear had settled into her and Kirari knew that so she focused on topics the girl's loved.

"For food tonight lets just order pizza and ice cream." Kirari giggled.

"Really?" Ririka asked.

"I have to treat my sister's right don't I? A sisters bonding night. Pizza, cuddles, disney movies and yes y/n you can watch anime also. Just not Citrus." Kirari giggled.

"Midari." Y/n whispered after a few moments.

"She's having that gun taken from her for a start. I can't believe I let her out with that." Kirari sighed.

"Its up to you though y/n...she is your girlfriend." Ririka smiled.

"Tomorrow." Y/n sighed.

"Yeah lets deal with her tomorrow. For now lets just head home and have some fun." Kirari smiled kissing y/n's head.

Kirari squeezed Ririka's hand before she stood up with them. They all gathered their things silently before walking through the hallway. People were staring but Kirari kept a level head as Ririka and y/n followed behind. Y/n sighed rubbing her face, once they did get home however Kirari let out a shaky breath she wasn't even aware she was holding.

"Go change you two. I'll sort the couch out." Kirari smiled.

Ririka and y/n followed each other to their rooms, waiting for them to get changed before proceeding back downstairs. Kirari had gone upstairs to get changed and came back down a little after wearing a onesie. She knew the girl's needed comfort and if laughing at the president in a onesie provided some? So be it.

"You look incredible." Y/n laughed.

"You look cute. Now, am I in the middle?" Kirari asked.

"Yes." Both Ririka and y/n said at the same time.