💜MIDARI: Softie pt2💜

Midari whined cuddling into y/n as they sat on the bus. Midari didn't want y/n to come to her academy for a visit but y/n had her mind set on it. Y/n giggled wearing her own school uniform for comfort. Their academies ended at the same time but Midari's was open for longer due to gambling options.

"Baby lets go

"Baby lets go." Y/n smiled getting off the bus.

"Fine." Midari groaned walking out.

Midari followed y/n but then y/n stood at the front gates.

"Come here baby you look untidy." Y/n sorted her girlfriend's hair out.

"Stahhhp." Midari whined.

"Dork." Y/n pecked her girlfriend's lips.

"Mhm." Midari grinned.

"You have to lead baby. I don't know where i'm going." Y/n laughed.

Midari pulled the girl in the school glaring at people who looked at her weird.

"Who's the girl from Aihara?" Mary asked.

"Not sure." Yumeko noticed.

"She's with Midari." Mary furrowed her eyebrows.

"Poor girl." Yumeko hummed.

"Babe don't. I have a reputation here..." Midari said awkwardly.

"A reputation huh? Does my little baby have a rep of being the bad girl? Hm? Innocent little baby." Y/n cooed.

"Stop. Please." Midari blushed.

"Fine." Y/n giggled.

Y/n walked in with Midari as the student council all sat around the council room. Kirari smiled seeing the girl and Midari.

"Hello! I'm y/n. Pleasure to meet you all." Y/n smiled.

"Hey." People spoke.

"Hi Runa." Y/n smiled to the smaller girl.

"Hey y/n." Runa waved.

"You two know each other?" Kirari asked.

"Runa added me on instagram." Y/n smiled.

"Ah okay. It's lovely to meet the girl who can tame Midari here." Kaede spoke.

"I don't tame Midari. She is great already to me and would never hurt me." Y/n hummed.

"So y/n Aihara academy? It's a very formal school." Sayaka spoke up.

"It is. Our student president is amazing and we all respect her role. You guys are very expensive to attend and it's a mixed school. We are strictly women and girl's who are interested in a formal education." Y/n smiles.

"Your school is high on the education board. It's a nice academy. I was going to buy it out but your president is stubborn." Kirari laughed.

"Mei is not stubborn. She is a softie when you have Yuzu near you." Y/n laughed.

"Midari here is a softie too." Runa laughed.

"I am not." Midari glared.

"Up for debate baby." Y/n giggled.

"Please sit. Sayaka go get us all some tea." Kirari spoke.

Y/n took the only empty seat at the table, which was Midari's and pulled Midari into her lap. She groaned feeling the girl's fun on her side and she grabbed it placing it on the table.

"I told you not to bring it baby." Y/n comments.

"Sorry." Midari sighed.

They all talked to y/n for an hour before Midari dragged the girl out of the room. She pulled her through the school complaining about being teased in the room.

"Hey Midari. Who's this?" Mary asked walking over with Yumeko.

"Hello. I'm y/n. Midari's girlfriend." Y/n grinned.

"Oh wow. Girlfriend." Mary was surprised.

"Yeah. Y/n this is Mary and Yumeko." Midari introduced.

"This is Yumeko! I'm sorry for what happened with that boy. I'm thankful Midari saved you. I would like you also to know whatever Midari has done is not worth the silence. She just wishes to be your friend." Y/n smiled.

Yumeko stayed silent and y/n rolled her eyes before taking Midari's hand.

"Whatever happend between you two. Please remember she did save you from something traumatising and only wanted you as a friend." Y/n spoke taking Midari out of school.

When they did leave y/n grinned at Midari.

"Thank you." Midari blushed.

"It's okay. Now babygirl. Ice-cream then go home and cuddles and kisses." Y/n grins.

"Yes please." Midari pouted hugging her.

"My little baby." Y/n cooes.