❤YUMEKO: Omega❤

Y/n stared at her friends as they were arguing with each other. She hummed waiting for her girlfriend to arrive. Y/n was the omega of the pack and Yumeko was the alpha. Mary Saotome was their beta as Toyota was another omega. Omega's were treated like shit, but not y/n she was adored. Y/n and Yumeko had yet to mate because things had been stopping them.

"Y/n. Come on." Mary smiled.

"May I become my wolf form?" Y/n asked.

"Of course." Mary smiled.

Y/n shifted and Mary held Yumeko's hoodie that y/n wore. The omega was tiny compared to other wolves and was not a fighter in anyway shape or form. Mary smiled as the omega followed along giggling as she would bark at her.

"I hear you y/n. Come on and you can lay down." Mary walked to the living room.

Y/n jumped on Yumeko's chair and curled up huffing at Mary. Mary rolled her eyes before placing the hoodie over y/n. The omega watched as a few members walked past, she even spotted Midari coming downstairs with messy bedsheets.

"Y/n stay." Mary spoke.

Y/n tilted her head and waited for Mary to return when the blonde left the room. She whined smelling food knowing she was constantly hungry.

"Y/n." Mary's voice spoke.

Y/n whined wanting whatever smelt great. She was going to stand up but she yawned instead. Her eyes stayed trained on the doorway until her ears perked. She heard Yumeko speaking and her tail began to wag in excitement.

"I'll give her food." Yumeko spoke.

"She'll be excited to see you." Mary's voice was heard.

"I can feel her excitment." Yumeko giggled.

Yumeko walked in the room and y/n wriggled in her seat barking in excitement. Yumeko laughed before placing some food down and stroked her mate's head.

"Hey princess." Yumeko smiled.

Y/n used their mate link to talk.

"Yumeko! You're home. You have food?" Y/n asked licking her face.

"I do baby. Wait." Yumeko walked over to the food.

She tore some pieces off and handed it to y/n before the omega ate it quickly. Y/n ate the food happily as Yumeko watched her giggling. The omega ate it quickly barking as she is handed more. When she did finish she shifted back in her human form. She wore Yumeko's hoodie and giggled kissing her girlfriend softly.

"Hey there." Yumeko moved hair from her face.

"Hi. I missed you." Y/n hugged her.

"Missed you too." Yumeko giggled.

"Will you stay?" Y/n pouted.

"For as long as you need me sure."

"Forever." Y/n grinned.

"Okay princess."

"Do you want to play card games tonight with the pack? They're playing cards against humanity for me. Also bingo." Y/n giggled.

"I love that idea princess." Yumeko hummed.

"Yay!"

"Come on cutie. Time to have a nap. Omega's need their daily naps or they'll be asleep by 7pm." Yumeko giggled.

"Shhh. You have to nap too because...erm...alpha's need to protect their omegas." Y/n nodded.

"I guess you're right. Go to our room i'll be up shortly." Yumeko smiled.

"Okay!" Y/n ran off.

Yumeko laughed and told Mary to settle the pack and allow all omega's to nap. The pack knew not to mess with y/n or Yumeko because the girl's were incharge. The omega was not dominant just a softie and everyone would happily just follow her orders.

"Mary. Make sure no one dies." Yumeko spoke going past her best friend.

"Cool." Mary shrugged.

Yumeko ran up to her room, removing her shirt as she entered. She saw her mate curled up hugging her hoodie and she thought it was the most adorable sight. The alpha jumped on the bed giggling and pulling her girl closer.

"Adorable baby." Yumeko cooed.

"Nooo." Y/n whined blushing.

"Cutie. Come cuddle." Yumeko pulled her closer.

"Okay."

Y/n moved closer to her and curled up into her side giggling. The pair giggled smiling as they cuddled closely stealing kisses between each other.

"Princess...do you want to play uno first or cards against humanity?" Yumeko asked.

"Any is fine. I don't mind honestly." Y/n smiled.

"Okay baby. We'll choose later. Lets cuddle." Yumeko pulled the smaller.

"I love you." Y/n looked up kissing her chin softly.

"I love you too baby." Yumeko grinned kissing her girlfriend.

"Good." Y/n buried her face in the taller girl's chest.

"Adorable."