💖 YUMEMI: Number 1💖

Yumemi had a lot of fans she knew this, majority were males and she knew them all by name. It's what a good idol should know. Yet there was this girl always attending her concerts too. She never knew the girl's name because when she talked to her she got nothing more then a head shake. Not even a hello, which to Yumemi? Is rude.

"I swear this girl is going to be the death of me! A great idol knows all her fans! She won't even say hello to me!" Yumemi yelled in her dressing room.

"You're due on stage in 2 minutes..." Her assistant spoke up.

"Whatever." Yumemi stormed out as she headed to the stage.

The song started and she sang, dancing and smiling, it was the same crowd pretty much every time. This time the mystery girl was sat between Kirari and Ririka at the front. The president never came to a show at all, in fact Kirari didn't like the girl's voice. She on many occasions called it child like and mocked it. Yumemi didn't care, it brought her fame so she continued. Ririka had never been either but she didn't know much about her. Just the name.

"I hate you for this y/n." Kirari spoke staring at the girl on stage.

Y/n blew a kiss at the girl making her roll her eyes. Ririka seemed to be enjoying herself, her head rocking along with the song. Y/n tapped her foot excited since her favourite song was on next. As Yumemi sang it she stared at the mystery girl, smiling a little. Obviously the girl was cute, but Yumemi couldn't get over the fact the girl also frustrated her.

"Thank you good night!" Yumemi yelled once it was over.

She retired to her dressing room and kicked a chair frustrated at the girl again. The crowd was no help either, their childish dancing and obnoxious singing pissed her off. Yet she couldn't stop her mind from racing with thoughts of that girl.

"Yumemi." Kirari spoke opening the door.

"President. Hi?" Yumemi waved slightly straightening her posture.

"My cousin here is a fan. I hoped she could meet you." Kirari smiled pushing y/n in as Ririka stood close.

Y/n blushed madly, waving a little at the pop star. Y/n herself was ready to pass out, she was in the room with her idol and crush Yumemi.

"I'd do anything for a fan!" Yumemi's voice chirped.

"Like trash your room in annoyance?" Ririka asked using a robot voice.

"None of that. Now, I never caught your name beautiful." Yumemi spoke.

She shocked herself at the word beautiful but worked with it smiling at the girl expecting her to say something. Instead y/n looked at Kirari while fumbling with a notebook.

"Y/n. Her name is y/n. She's really shy and well, selectively mute." Kirari ruffled the girl's hair.

Y/n pouted at her looking adorable according to Yumemi's thoughts.

"Explains every time I've talked to you before. If you're more comfortable talking with your notebook I really don't mind. I want you comfortable." Yumemi smiled softly.

"Who are you and what did you do with Yumemi?" Ririka asked.

"Shut up robo-cop." Yumemi rolled her eyes.

Y/n tried to not laugh as she felt Ririka's glare through the mask. Kirari giggled a little to herself also.

"We should leave you two alone." Kirari spoke walking out with Ririka.

"First question. Can I have your number?" Yumemi asked.

Y/n was now about to pass out. For real.