💜MIDARI: Little Sister💜

Midari hated this idea, the fact Kirari had requested to meet y/n when Runa told the girl she had a sister. Y/n was a smart 18 year old, she not in the academy due to Midari's request. Midari, the now 19 year old, she got held back, knew anything she hid from y/n would be exposed.

"Midari? Why am I coming?" Y/n asked.

"Because Kirari said to bring you." Midari grumbled.

"Who?"

"Kirari. She's the student president."

"Ah okay...again why do you have to do as she says?"

"She owns the school." Midari shrugged.

"I'm not seeing why it involves me." Y/n spoke.

"Shut up okay? She just wants to meet you to see if you're crazy like me." Midari sighed.

"Since when were you crazy?" Y/n questioned.

"Well...yeah I never told you that part. I have a reputation of like...using guns in gambles and being slightly suicidal." Midari looked away as she continued walking.

"Excuse me?" Y/n stopped.

"Y/n come on."

"You're suicidal!?" Y/n yelled.

"Shut up okay? You and I both know i'm not all mentally there." Midari shrugged.

"So you became suicidal and pretend your mom before she hung herself?"

"I'm not leaving you y/n. Not like she left us." Midari growled.

"She killed herself on my birthday Midari. If you die i'll be alone. I don't even have friends." Y/n shoved the older girl.

"I know. I know. I'm not going to okay? I'm your sister. I'm not her." Midari stared at her sister.

"You better stay or i'll join you." Y/n spoke.

"Oh no you're not. You are not dying." Midari hugged the girl.

"And neither do you. You're already stupid enough with taking your eye out." Y/n glared.

"I know." Midari sighed.

The two continued their walk to the academy as Midari kept an arm over y/n's shoulder.

"You roped a girl to be on your team? You're horrible Midari." Yumeko spoke seeing the girl.

Both Ikishima's laughed and continued walking to the academy. Their next meeting was with Sayaka. The violet haired girl looked confused at the pair before raising an eyebrow.

"Your adoptive sister Ikishima?" Sayaka asked.

"Yep. Y/n meet Sayaka." Midari motioned.

"Is she the president?" Y/n questioned.

"Nah. She wishes she could be with the president. You'll know when you meet the president." Midari laughed.

"Okay." Y/n shrugged.

The three of them started heading to the council room.

"So you seem more sane than your sister." Sayaka smiled.

"I am." Y/n shrugged.

"Rude." Midari grumbled.

"Midari. They're going to love me here." Y/n stuck her tongue out.

"Shut up idiot." Midari pushed the girl's head.

Y/n and the two girl's walked in and everyone's eyes went to the younger girl. Y/n waved awkwardly as she saw everyone sat around. Y/n looked at Midari before whispering.

"The one in the mask right?" She mumbled.

"Nope." Midari sat down.

Sayaka smiled and went to the president's chair, standing next to it. Y/n stood awkwardly as there was only one seat left but she was certain she would not be allowed on it.

"Who's this?" A voice spoke as a hand was placed on y/n's shoulder.

"Holy shit!" Y/n turned around and shoved Kirari.

"Shit." Midari groaned.

Everyone had gasped at the outburst but Kirari stared at the smaller girl her eyebrow raised.

"Don't sneak up on people. Jeez." Y/n sorted her clothes out.

"Ikishima I presume?" Kirari spoke staring at the girl.

"Yep. You are?" Y/n asked.

"Kirari Momobami." Kirari held her hand out.

Y/n shook it nodding and looking at the girl. She could admit that the girl was quite pretty but didn't understand the hype at all.

"So the president right? The one who told my sister I should skip school and come here. Just so you could meet me?" Y/n asked.

"Yes. I see it was worth it. Sayaka please get Ikishima here a chair." Kirari spoke.

Sayaka did what was asked and waited for Kirari to tell her where to place it. It was placed at the opposite end of the table to Kirari. Kaede gave a displeased look to the smaller girl.

"What's your problem?" Y/n asked him.

"An infant is present in our council. That's the problem." He glared.

"Yeah well Togami pipe down." Y/n sighed.

"She seems to hold your sass Midari." Kirari smirked.

"Yeah no. She is never normally like this." Midari pointed out.

"Y/n." Runa called.

"Huh?" Y/n looked over.

Runa threw a lolly at the girl and y/n grinned taking it in thanks. She began to suck on it as y/n watched the meeting before her.

"So if we divide the funds this way then it will be better." Kaede spoke confidently.

"Erm. Dude...I'm not even listening fully and you've managed to do calculations incorrect." Y/n points out.

"This is non of your concern." He glared.

"I would personally like to know what the younger Ikishima has to say." Kirari smirked.

"Well the dumbass here is under budget by 2 million yen and yet he just told you you're over budget by 8 million. Either he's having money to himself or he's stupid." Y/n shrugged.

"President she's right." Sayaka mumbled holding calculator.

"I see."

The meeting continued until Midari went to leave to use the bathroom. Y/n followed her sister as Midari noticed. Once she had finished using the toilet she came back out to see her sister looking at the graffeti on the wall. It was primarily Midari's work but there was a few others.

"Do people actually think we're crazy?" Y/n asked.

"Yep." Midari nods.

"Why?" Y/n asked.

"Because you and I are from the same family and it would make sense."

"We're 2 totally different people. In fact you are crazier than I am. At least i'm not carrying a gun 24/7." Y/n shrugged.

"Rude."

"Yeah yeah asshole. Can I go home now? This place is boring me."

"Not wanting to see any gambles?"

"And see my sister possibly die, or see people's lives get ruined in 1 game? No."