❤YUMEKO: Athlete❤

Y/n hummed running across the court as her teammate hit the ball. She then smacked the ball over the net scoring a point as it hit the floor. She yelled excited as the game ended. Before long y/n ran to class, she had a shower but morning volleyball was a lot. She enjoyed it though not complaining, she also blamed anime for her interest.

"Y/n. Come on." Mary waved the althlete over.

"I am." Y/n ran down the corridor and smiled.

They entered the classroom and laughed sitting down. They were early but thankfully no one else cared how loud they are. Y/n laughed and checked her phone seeing Yumeko had messaged.

"Yumeko's nearly here." Y/n spoke to Mary.

"Cool." Mary smiled.

"We have a game tonight if you're coming." Y/n spoke.

"Softball right? Living up to a lesbian stereotype huh?" Mary laughed.

"Yep. Its also sports day so hope you're ready for a run." Y/n smiles.

"Oh god I hate sports." Mary groaned.

"Sports? Nooo." A voice whines making both look up.

Yumeko walked in pouting at the idea of sports. She only likes sports for the fact y/n would just work out in a sports bra. The council member was incharge of sports. Even a gambling school still cared for health of members.

"Morning to you too." Y/n smiled.

"Morning." Yumeko leaned down to kiss her.

"You gonna actually do sports or do I need to write an excuse for you?" Y/n asked.

"Excuse please. So I can just follow you from your run and into the gym." Yumeko winked.

"Cool with me babe." Y/n shrugged.

Yumeko adored y/n, every single part of her. Including y/n sweating and working out, her muscles flexing. Yumeko would compare y/n to Mikasa from attack on titan, if she was real.

"Babe here." Y/n handed the girl a hoodie.

"Oh shit yeah thanks." Yumeko took it.

"Why a hoodie?" Mary asked.

"It smells like me and I slept in it. Yumeko enjoys it a lot and i'm bigger than her so its adorable on her. Should give Ririka one of yours." Y/n smiled.

"I'll give her my softball one. Midari's actually allowed back right?" Mary asked to captain.

"Yep. Her ban has been lifted and she isn't going to threaten to shove a bst up a girl's ass for throwing the ball too fast." Y/n laughed.

"I hate her." Yumeko huffed.

"Midari?" Y/n asked.

"Yep."

"I don't mind her. She's cool."

"She's weird."

"Ew class is starting." Mary groaned.

The class started and it was exhausting for all of them. Thankfully Sayaka had came into the room and called for her. Y/n went to the office and smiled seeing Kirari.

"Morning president." Y/n spoke.

"The game tonight. It has many bets being placed on it since the announcement. The school you're going against are threatening to withdraw if Midari plays." Kirari spoke.

"Oh?" Y/n frowned.

"Let her play." Kirari smirked.

"Oh okay?" Y/n shrugged.