💜MIDARI: Confusing💜

Y/n laughed at her girlfriend as she carried her in on her back. Y/n clung to her and kept a grip as Midari ran through the corridors.

"Midari watch out!" Y/n squealed as they nearly hit Yumeko

"Sorry!" Y/n yelled.

Y/n yelped when Midari went up the stairs, she panicked and gripped her tightly as she went up.

"Our room?" Midari asked.

"Totally babe!" Y/n laughed.

Midari laughed and placed y/n down on her den's couch. The two laughed and Midari straddled y/n's lap laughing.

"Idiot." Y/n poked her nose.

"Dummy." Midari laughed.

"Hey I want a kiss." Y/n pouted.

Midari laughed and kissed her girlfriend giggling. Y/n happily kissed back and bit the girl's lip making Midari easily moan. Y/n laughed and kissed her again. Midari tried to pin the girl's hands down but y/n moved them behind her back.

"Hey!" Midari huffed.

"What?" Y/n faked innocence.

"I hate you." Midari glared.

"You love me." Y/n winked.

"Idiot." Midari rolled her eyes.

"Damn. Learn to compliment a woman every once in awhile." Y/n huffed.

"Fine. Your face is less ugly than 5 minutes ago." Midari shrugged.

"My face is less ugly because you moved back from it." Y/n giggled.

"Okay now you're being nasty." Midari huffed.

"You love it." Y/n rested her hands on her girlfriend's thighs.

"I want to play...but Kirari apparently wants us there." Midari groaned.

Midari rested her head on the girl's shoulder and sighed. Y/n ran her hand in the girl's hair smiling widely.

"Come on. Lets get going before they send a search party for my body." Y/n laughed.

"Why not mine?" Midari pouted.

"No one actually likes you." Y/n patted her head.

"I hate you."

"Love you too."

"Lets go." Midari started getting up.

"Fine." Y/n got up.

The two walked hand in hand to the council room and laughed at each other. Midari tripped a little on her foot and y/n busted into laughter.

"Shut up asshole." Midari glared walking in.

The council all noted the choice of words as y/n rolled her eyes. She sat in her seat as Midari glared at her.

"Midari's being hormonal, the pirate is on her period." Y/n commented.

"At least i'm not a dumbass." Midari stuck her tongue out.

"What a toddler." Y/n rolled her eyes.

Kirari started the meeting starting at the two girl's trying to see if they were actually hostile. Yet she even noted how y/n and Midari would stick their fingers up to swear between each other. Runa laughed the whole way and commented on the two.

"You two are arguing?" Runa laughed.

"How could you not argue with Captain one eye?" Y/n laughed.

"At least my dad didn't abandon me." Midari shrugged.

Midari and y/n both joked about y/n's deadbeat dad. She didn't care who made jokes about him. Yet the council did not know this and Sayaka intervened.

"Midari! That's unacceptable. Apologise." Sayaka spoke.

"Sorry your dad abandoned you." Midari shrugged.

"I'm sorry you have a bad aim with your gun." Y/n laughed.

"I do not!" Midari glared.

"Then why didn't you die? Woulda saved me this conversation." Y/n laughed.

Y/n and Midari both knew these were all harmful jokes and they loved each other for it. Y/n was just as crazy as Midari but no one really saw that.

"Shoulda shot myself when I first met you." Midari huffed.

"I tried to." Y/n winked.

"Enough!" Kirari's voice called.

"What?" Both asked.

"I do not care what argument you two got into but sort it out. Now." Kirari glared.

Both y/n and Midari looked at each other before bursting into laughter. They laughed loudly as everyone looked confused.

"What argument?" Y/n asked.

"We have just been joking with each other. It's how we work." Midari laughed.

"Yeah. I love the idiot in front of me. I wouldn't be mean to her." Y/n shrugged.

"See. The dumbass loves me." Midari smiled.

"I hate both of you." Sayaka sighed.