💙🧡 Kirari & Sayaka: Girlfriend stealer 🧡💙

"Saya." Y/n squealed.

"Hey there cutie." Sayaka giggled picking up her 5 year old sister.

"Mommy hasn't come to get me." Y/n grinned sitting on the bench outside her school.

"I know baby. She's just a little busy. Now, do you want to come with me home?" Sayaka asked.

"Yes!" Y/n yelled.

Sayaka held the girl on her hip, smiling and poking the tiny girl's nose. Their happy moment was short when a phone call interrupted them.

"Hello?" Sayaka asked not checking the ID.

"Sayaka. I'm glad I caught you. I'm still at the school but I need help with some paper work. Any chance I can steal you again?" Kirari asked.

"I'm babysitting Kirari." Sayaka spoke.

"Sayaaaa." Y/n whined.

"It's okay y/n." Sayaka hummed.

"Bring y/n over." Kirari spoke.

"Really? I don't want her to get in your way. She can be a handful." Sayaka spoke fighting y/n's hands.

"Bring her. Before it rains." Kirari ordered.

"Okay." Sayaka sighed.

They hung up on the phone and Sayaka carried y/n towards the bus stop. They rode the bus towards the academy, going in and past all the gambling students. Sayaka knocked on the door waiting for Kirari to open it as y/n was getting whiny.

"Sayaaaa!" Y/n kicked.

"Shhhh honey." Sayaka hummed.

Kirari opened the door and Sayaka set the girl down, y/n ran past Kirari and looked around. She squealed seeing the fish tank.

"Fishy!" Y/n yelled trying to jump to see the fish.

"Y/n calm down." Sayaka sighed.

"She looks the double of you." Kirari hummed.

"Thanks. She's more trouble." Sayaka groaned watching y/n struggle.

"I missed you." Kirari kissed Sayaka.

"Ewies!" Y/n yelled causing the two to laugh.

"Now. You must be y/n." Kirari spoke locking the door.

She bent down to the girl's height and smiled at the girl. Y/n stared at the girl before trying to see the fish again.

"Here. Let me help you." Kirari laughed walking over.

Kirari picked her up causing y/n to squeal happily. Y/n clapped and patted the glass giggling. She enjoyed seeing the coloured fish swim around.

"Fishy!" Y/n yelled when one swam past.

"Good girl. What colour is the fishy?" Kirari asked.

"Orange?" Y/n asked.

"Correct. You're so smart like Sayaka." Kirari smiled.

"Saya smart." Y/n giggled looking back.

Sayaka stared at her sister and girlfriend grinning widely at a sight of Kirari she never saw. Ever.

"Sayaka come look at the fishies." Kirari smirked at her.

"Who you?" Y/n asked looking at Kirari.

"I'm Kirari. Or Kiri." Kirari smiled.

"Kiri?" Y/n asked playing with the girl's braids.

"Y/n. Careful." Sayaka warned.

"She's not hurting me are you? You're so tiny and cute." Kirari kissed the girl's cheek.

Sayaka distracted y/n with colouring and toys she had in her bag thankfully. The older two got to work and time dragged on, y/n was given snacks and told to stay. Before long y/n ran to Kirari and put her arms up.

"My my little one. You look exhausted." Kirari spoke picking her up.

"Y/n go lay on the couch." Sayaka sighed.

"It's okay. Y/n relax honey." Y/n sat on Kirari lap cuddling.

"Are you trying to steal me from Sayaka?" Kirari laughed.

"Mine." Y/n hummed cuddling.

"You are too cute." Kirari giggled.

Y/n started to sleep as Kirari kept one hand around the girl's waist. They finished the work before too long and Kirari was going to give them a lift home. Y/n was flat out asleep, I mean they had done so much today. Kirari carried the girl out to the car and held her as Sayaka leaned on her shoulder starting to sleep. Kirari smiled and her thoughts shot to her future. She could imagine their future like this.

"You two are adorable." Kirari giggled.