❤YUMEKO: Jealousy❤

Y/n walked with Yumeko giggling as her girlfriend would kiss her cheek every 10 steps. Yumeko was being clingy and y/n giggled as she was happily accepting it.

"I love you." Yumeko smiled.

"I love you too baby." Y/n hummed.

Yumeko was extremely clingy as she had never had a girlfriend or a relationship in general. She had some one night stands but never relationships. She met y/n while she was gambling with Ririka. They weren't doing a huge gamble. Just soft games as Ririka wasn't the biggest fan of gambling. Thankfully Yumeko was calming down in her gambles when y/n was around.

"I have a meeting with the council later." Y/n smiled.

"Ugh." Yumeko groaned.

"Sorry baby." Y/n giggled.

"I hate that you have to go." Yumeko whined.

"Meet me after the meeting?"

"Obviously."

"You can hang out with Mary since Ririka will be with me."

"Okay."

"Yumeko...your hand." Y/n laughed.

"What?" Yumeko looked down.

The girl's hand was going up y/n's shirt and easily travelling up. Y/n raised an eyebrow and Yumeko huffed moving her hand.

"Poor baby." Y/n laughed.

"Shut up."

"Excuse me?"

"No! Wait!" Yumeko whined.

Y/n tickled Yumeko as the girl squealed. A few students looked over and Yumeko groaned. Y/n eventually stopped as Yumeko's face was red.

"Will you come to the bathroom with me? I don't want Midari to corner me." Yumeko pouted.

"I'll always come princess." Y/n smiled.

The pair walked to the closest bathroom, not seeing Midari. Y/n hummed standing near the sinks and sorting her hair out. She hummed softly then smirked seeing Yumeko walk out the stall pulling toilet paper off her shoe.

"Toilets are vile. All this money in the school and this happens." Yumeko huffed before washing her hands.

Y/n giggled, checking the mirror again and humming as Yumeko hugged her waist. She buried her head in the taller girl's back whining.

"So needy." Y/n mocked.

"Shut up." Yumeko huffed.

"Dork."

"Come on. I want a kiss." Yumeko grabbed her hand.

She pulled the taller out the room and into the corridor. Everyone was in class but y/n would just say one word to staff and they'd excuse Yumeko. Yumeko kissed y/n pulling the girl down to meet her lips. Y/n laughed but happily kissed back humming at the familiar taste of her girlfriend's lips. Yumeko tried to pull the girl closer but y/n heard footsteps and pulled apart.

"Mine." Yumeko hugged her as a boy walked past.

"Baby I think everyone in school knows im yours." Y/n laughed.

"They better." Yumeko huffed.

"They do. You never let go of me." Y/n giggled.

"Because you're my baby." Yumeko huffed.

"Yeah?" Y/n laughed.

"Come on. We have 20 minutes before your meeting." Yumeko pulled the girl.