💚YURIKO: Make-Out Session💚

I see ANY eye comments and I will delete the whole book. I had someone complain to me.

Y/n stared at her girlfriend as Yuriko said goodbye to council members. Y/n was stood near the gates, the pair were heading to Yuriko's home but walking today. The weather was pleasant and well, it was Yuriko's idea. No one on the council knew the pair were dating, just that they were friends. It did upset y/n, she wasn't fond of the fact Yuriko hid her. Instead of complaining she smiled and simply stated that when her girlfriend is ready they'll tell them. Together.

"Goodnight y/n." Sayaka waved walking past.

"Goodnight Sayaka." Y/n smiled.

"Keep it pg." Sayaka laughed.

Well y/n may be lying, Sayaka was her best friend. They'd known each other since babies, their families were close too. So they told each other everything, even when they each lost their virginities. Y/n's was a lot nicer than Sayaka's had gone. In a bed was clearly a lot better than the student council table. Yet, Kirari always liked to make a statement especially if she knew it could cause Sayaka to get flustered.

"Y/n! Nugget!" Midari walked over with Yuriko.

Midari was Yuriko's best friend, Midari was aware of the relationship but y/n didn't know that. She laughed putting her arm over the couple's shoulders and grinning.

"Right. You two keep safe. Y/n here, I assume you're the top." Midari handed y/n a condom.

"Midari! Why on earth do you have those!?" Y/n squealed pushing it away.

"I have to be prepared don't I?" Midari laughed.

Y/n shook her head and looked at her girlfriend who was bright red. Midari did have one thing right, y/n was more top than Yuriko. The couple were switches, yet y/n topped more because it felt natural. Yuriko did have her moments and y/n was victim to having to call in sick because her legs were STILL shaking.

"I'll let you two go. See ya Yuriko. Bye Y/n!" Midari laughed.

"Bye Midari." Yuriko spoke.

"Bye Toga!" Y/n yelled.

"Don't call me my wife's name!" Midari yelled back.

Y/n laughed and looked at Yuriko, who went to go in for a hug. Y/n happily hugged back, grinning as she rested her head on top of the girl's. Yuriko was 5'4, y/n being 5'10 meant a small noticable height difference.

"Come on." Y/n smiled.

The pair started walking home, y/n talking all about her day as Yuriko grinned listening. Y/n managed to get her girlfriend to laugh after some time. Yuriko had a bad day but being around y/n made her day a lot better.

"You okay?" Y/n asked.

"I'm more than perfect with your company right now." Yuriko nodded.

"Well we're at the bus stop so, here." Y/n held out her hand.

Yuriko grinned taking it and smiling, she knew they'd have privacy now. They continued walking down the streets as y/n talked and laughed seeing a stray cat following them. Y/n was going to pet it but Yuriko stopped her.

"Y/n, i'm not going to let you do that again. You had fleas for 2 weeks." Yuriko points out.

"Fine." Y/n huffed waving to the cat.

"We're nearly there." Yuriko smiled.

After some time they arrived to Yuriko's home and entered. They took off their shoes before heading to sit on the couch. Y/n sat first as Yuriko sat next to her, cuddling into her side and smiling.