💙KIRARI: Meeting the family pt2💙

Again, no dad? Aizawa is your father. Kirari's parents are in this.

F/n's name stared at the letter that had came in the mail. It looked like the fanciest writing he ever saw. He opened it, as it was adressed to him and read the beautiful hand written letter.

Dear f/n. My wife and I would like to extend our invitation for you to join us for dinner. Both y/n and yourself of course, we'd love to meet you and learn all about your daughter's family. She has been a pleasure to meet on mulitple occasions so we assumed it would be in the best interest to meet you. Please arrive on Friday the 27th at 5pm. Do not be late. I have already requested your day off with pay.

-Yasu Momobami.

F/n stared at the letter in panic as he did not own any fancy clothes and what type of gift would be bring. Wine? Surely not the Momobami's probably have a huge collection. Tea? No Kirari hates their tea.

"Dad! I'm home with Kirari." Y/n spoke entering.

"Hey you two." He laughed placing the letter down.

"What's that?" Y/n asked.

"An invitation to dinner." He spoke.

"F/n? Have you got a lady friend?" Kirari asked.

"It's from your father...he wants to meet me." He spoke.

"Oh. Oh no. He's gonna try and arrange a marriage already? I'm gonna kill him." Kirari groaned.

"Marriage?" Both y/n and f/n yelled.

"Yeah. I adore y/n and I may have commented saying i'd marry her but I didn't think he was listening...my father is lovely." Kirari smiled.

"Her mom is awesome too." Y/n adds in.

"She's normally with Ririka but yeah she's nice. Just bring some *insert fancy af wine* and you'll be fine." Kirari shrugged.

"Babe..." Y/n mumbled.

"What?" Kirari asked.

"That wine costs more than our house." Y/n muttered.

"Sorry. Sorry. Just bring yourselves. Its more than okay." Kirari rushed.

"Thanks...I have work enjoy yourselves you two." He laughed grabbing his stuff.

"Yeah my dad is panicking." Y/n laughed going into her room.

"I probably didn't help." Kirari rubbed her neck.

"Nope." Y/n laughed.

"Ugh." Kirari groaned.

"It's okay." Y/n hummed.

"Sorry." Kirari sighed.

"It's okay. Now, come have cuddles while you read your book." Y/n laid down.

"Fine."

When Friday had came y/n giggled seeing two boxes at the doorstep when she arrived home. She picked them up noticing how Kirari's handwriting were on them. She hummed handing the one labelled for her father to him as he stressed in the kitchen. Y/n giggled and told him to get dressed before going to her own room. She smiled opening the box on her bed humming as she saw a pale blue dress. Y/n giggled placing the dress on after her shower. She then styled her hair before taking a photo to send to Kirari.

Me: Hey babe. I got the dress.
Ocean Eyes💙: I'm glad, show me the dress. I wanna make sure it fits you right.
Me: *Insert photo*
Ocean Eyes💙: Well damn. I'm unsure if I can keep my hands off you when you come over.
Me: Kirari. Behave we are having a nice family meeting. Maybe if I stay after it like we spoke about i'll let you live another fantasy.
Ocean Eyes 💙: God you're attractive.
Me: I try.