🤍RIRIKA: Arachnophobia🤍

Y/n giggled as her girlfriend was dressed up as Christa and y/n was dressed up at Ymir. The two had been together and doing cosplay for awhile.

"Babe would you protect me from titans?" Ririka asked.

"Of course." Y/n giggled.

"We should get my horse and do some photos." Ririka grinned.

"Sure." Y/n shrugged.

The two made their way to the house's stables and y/n giggled as she saw Ririka's white horse. Ririka grabbed her stuff as y/n looked around. Her heart stopped for a second seeing a small spider crawling on a shelf. She yelped and ran back to Ririka's side.

"Okay?" Ririka asked.

"Spider." Y/n

"Ewww." Ririka whined.

The two made their way out the stables with the horse. Ririka smiled and got y/n on first before jumping on too. She smiled and led the horse out towards the trees. The two laughed and set up their cameras they left in that area. Thankfully one of the maids was willing to take photos. The two laughed and had photos taken with each other. Some were taken on the horses and others were near it. They were the cute coupley photos as the two laughed.

"Enough for today then. Lets get you in the shower you smell." Y/n laughed.

Ririka got back on the horse as y/n jumped on. The two rode for a little as the horse needed a run anyway. Ririka smiled and went back to the stable, y/n jumped off first.

"I'm gonna wait here for you." Y/n waits outside the stable.

Ririka finished and fed the first before running to her girlfriend laughing. Y/n giggled and ran to the house, Ririka followed chasing the girl.

"Too slow!" Y/n laughed laying on the couch.

"Hey! Not fair." Ririka laid on top of her.

"Ughhh." Y/n grunted.

"We should shower. We stink." Ririka spoke.

"True. Lets go!" Y/n laughed.

The two went upstairs, taking their wigs and wig caps off. Y/n set her stuff to the side as she went to the en-suite. She needed to pee anyway and closed the door. As soon as she finished in the bathroom she saw something run across the floor. Furrowing her eyebrows she looked again seeing a huge daddy long legs running around. She screamed at the top of her lungs scrambling to get on top of the toilet seat. Ririka however heard the scream and thought y/n was in trouble. She ran to the door and fumbled with the lock as y/n had locked it. Ririka was filled with panic and tried to kick the door in. This however alerted her twin, Kirari walking in wondering what the noise was.

"Why are you kicking your door?" Kirari yelled.

"Y/n screamed really loud. I can't get it open!" Ririka yelled.

"Move."

Kirari kicked down the door with ease, Ririka looked in seeing her girlfriend with tears down her face. Before she could even step in she also saw the spider and went wide eyed. The two screamed again as it ran and Kirari rubbed her head. Ririka hated spiders just as much as y/n and hated the idea of them being in her house. Kirari shook her head.

"You two are babies. I swear." Kirari stepped on the spider.

Y/n yelped as Kirari grabbed some toilet paper and grabbed it, she made her way next to y/n. Y/n slipped past and ran to Ririka as Kirari flushed it down the toilet.

"I hate it." Y/n mumbled.

"Me too."

"Idiots."