💜MIDARI: Sick💜

Midari giggled at her girlfriend as she sneezed again. It was the 5th time in a row.

"I do have to admit. Your sneeze is cute." Midari smiled.

"Shut up." Y/n pouted.

"Cheer up. You're not sick for too long anyway. Colds like come and go." Midari smiled.

"Ow." Y/n pouted.

"Come on. Lets get you in bed and stop studying." Midari laughed closing the girl's book.

"Hey no I have a test." Y/n whined before sneezing again.

"Tomorrow baby. Lets get you settled." Midari smiled.

"I guess." Y/n groaned.

Midari took off her jeans and shirt before watching as y/n grabbed the girl's t-shirt. Midari shook her head as y/n cuddled into the shirt. Y/n loved Midari and feeling like she was constantly hugging her. Y/n also placed sweatpants on as she shivered.

"How are you cold princess?" Midari asked.

"I'm poorly shut up." Y/n pouted.

"The poor baby." Midari teased.

"You're evil." Y/n glared.

"You'll be fine in the morning. Now come on. Sleep." Midari smiled.

Midari held the girl close and y/n cuddled closely. She was boiling to the touch but Midari just placed it down as a day cold. Morning came and Midari was freezing, there was no blankets or anything on the bed. The only noise came from the bathroom where y/n was vomiting.

"Shit." Midari rolled out of bed and stumbled to her girl.

"It hurts." Y/n cried.

"Alright doll. It's okay. I'm gonna go get you water." Midari comments running off.

Midari came back holding water as y/n laid on the floor holding her stomach. She sighed before trying to help the girl sit up and drink something. Y/n sneezed again really not feeling the greatest.

"Fuck babygirl. You're actually sick." Midari laughed.

Before Midari could stop laughing y/n vomited on her. Midari looked wide eyed and now wanted to puke.

"Your fault." Y/n mumbles.

"I hate you." Midari huffed.

"Owww." Y/n groaned again but curled up in pain.

"Alright. Hospital time." Midari spoke getting herself clean then dressed.

"Noo." Y/n whined.

"You're doing it dumbass. No choice." Midari glared.

Midari called for an ambulance and got y/n in some fresh clothes but brought her downstairs. She waited for the ambulance to come and let them in. One look at y/n and the paramedics panicked.

"She's got a fever, definitely a cold. The abdominal pain? She's gonna need her appendix out." The guy explained.

"A what out of a what?" Midari asked.

"Hospital. Now before it gets serious." The guy spoke.

They rode quickly to the hospital, the paramedic explaining that she'd need an operation before the appendix exploded. Midari told them to do the operation, telling y/n she'd wait forever if needed. Y/n cried really not wanting to leave the girl. The operation lasted not too long, thankfully but Midari had threatened to pull the gun out on many members of staff.

"Let. Me. See. Her." Midari threatened as she hadn't heard anything from anyone for an hour.

"She's out." A guy panicked.

"Take me. Before I shoot you." Midari spoke.

The nurse took the girl to see y/n, Midari grinned happily seeing her girlfriend asleep.

"You scared the shit outta me dumbass." Midari sighed sitting down.

Y/n finally got up after 2 hours, she felt weight on her arm as she tried to move it. Y/n glanced down seeing her one eyed girlfriend asleep with her head on her arm.

"Ow." Y/n groaned.

"Finally. You're awake." Midari spoke stretching.

"Shut up you cyclops." Y/n groaned.

"Says the idiot who's had to have part of her removed because it wanted to explode."

"Like you don't want your brain to explode dumbass."

"What's with all the names? They finally give you brain surgery to stop being a baby?"

"You're just jealous I got to be cut open and have someone be deeper in me than you."

"I hate you."

"Love you too-ow."

"Deserved it."