💜MIDARI: Driving💜

Midari hummed as y/n drove across the city to come pick her up. They were going to try this new 24 hour buffet in the city near theirs. Midari made them go at night, since she had got high earlier in the day. Y/n pulled up to Midari's driveway, giggling when she saw her girlfriend waiting. Midari walked over opening the door climbing into the passanger seat.

"Hey babe." Midari smiled.

"Hey baby. You okay?" Y/n asked.

"Now that I get you? Plus food? Yep." Midari laughed.

Midari pulled y/n by the collar to face her and kiss her. Midari smirked trying to deepen the kiss already and y/n happily let her. The pair made out in front of the house, spending a few moments just in silence. Midari bit y/n's lip as she pulled away, giggling as y/n whined.

"Lets go get food." Midari laughed.

"Hell yeah! I wanna try the dessert section!" Y/n laughed.

"I want the pizza. I'm craving them and tacos." Midari hummed.

"You left your vape in the glove compartment." Y/n comments as she turned on the radio.

"Fuck yes." Midari grabbed her vape.

"Open the window so you can vape." Y/n comments.

Midari opened the window, before sorting her vape out and starting to smoke. Y/n hummed driving across the city towards the next. It was already 1am but the pair didn't care.

"Hey princess?" Midari asked.

"Yeah?" Y/n asked.

"You know where we're going right?" Midari asked.

"Yep." Y/n nods.

"Cool." Midari nods.

The pair made small talk, singing every now and then to songs they liked.

"Midari's got a gun. Midari's got a gun." Y/n sang different lyrics for Hayloft.

"You're weird babe. Oo there it is!" Midari clapped.

"Hell yeah!" Y/n laughed.

"Lets eat!" Midari yelled.

Y/n giggled before pulling into the parking lot. She smiled parking as Midari was ready to jump out. When she did turn the car off she climbed out smiling at Midari.

"Lets go babe." Midari smiled.

"Hell yeah!" Y/n yelled pulling Midari.

The pair ate their money's worth, it was slightly expensive but with unlimited drinks and food? Well worth it. Barely anyone was there so they had access to everything straight away.

"Holy fuck this is good." Midari spoke with her mouth full.

"It is. Wanna come here again?" Y/n asked.

"Obviously." Midari laughed.

"Hell yeah." Y/n laughed.

After some more time the pair were full and heading to the bathroom before they left. When they walked to the car y/n giggled as Midari hugged her.

"Come on nugget. Enjoy the rain." Midari laughed.

"It's cold!" Y/n complained.

Midari kept a grip on y/n hugging her from behind and laughing as the rain poured. Y/n laughed turning in her arms to kiss her and giggle. The couple made out as Midari slowly pushed her against the car and held her waist.

"Baby, we're gonna get sick." Y/n spoke.

"Fine." Midari huffed.

"Sorry." Y/n frowned.

"It's okay nugget." Midari ruffled her hair before getting in the car.

Y/n squealed slightly giggling as she was called nugget. She got into her car again, smiling to herself. It was 3:30am and she was ready to head back to Midari's to sleep. Y/n giggled seeing Midari sat with her feet on the dashboard vaping.

"Back to mine. Lets go." Midari laughed.

"Hell yeah." Y/n smiled.

Their car ride was good for the start, stopping to get gas first because it was slightly low. Midari paid humming as she also bought a drink for y/n.

"You excited for the road trip?" Y/n asks.

"Yeah can't believe Yumeko agreed." Midari laughed.

"You're only coming because you date me baby." Y/n smiled.

"I know but still." Midari smiled.

"She'll be your friend eventually." Y/n hummed.

"I mean she gets to bring her girlfriend Mary so I get to focus on mine." Midari smirked.

"Love you too baby." Y/n giggled resting her hand on the girl's thigh.

"Hell yeah I love you. No one else would want a 1am buffet trip." Midari laughed.

"True. Lucky I love you." Y/n laughed squeezing her thigh softly.

"Where are we?" Midari asked.

"Erm...I think 10 minutes away?" Y/n spoke looking for a sign.

"Cool." Midari smiled.

20 minutes passed and y/n was completely lost. Midari's phone and her own had died. Neither brought their chargers so they were lost in the dark. Y/n pulled into the side safetly and groaned hitting the steering wheel.

"I got us lost!" Y/n groaned.

"Babe it's fine. It'll be light soon." Midari shrugged.

"Yeah but i'll be tired by then. You can't drive. So sleep here then." Y/n laughed.

"Okay."

"Wait. Really?"

"Yeah. We best get comfy." Midari took her seatbelt off.

"Wait...oh shit!" Y/n giggled.

She got out the car and ran to the back, opening it up. She found the blow up mattress for cars from the last trip with Mary and Yumeko. She always had a blanket, since Midari would nap a lot in her car. She grabbed the pump and set it up in the car smiling as Midari laughed. Midari took off her own bra before getting out to get in the back.

"Sleeping in the car? Fun." Midari laughed jumping on the bed.

Y/n giggled throwing her own shoes in the front before climbing half on Midari. Midari laughed pulling her closer kissing her head softly.

"Sleepy nugget." Midari smiled.

The pair laid in the car staring up out of the window and smiling. Midari hummed holding her as y/n yawned. They fell asleep shortly after a few moments, sleeping in till a knock on the window startled them. Y/n looked up first seeing a cop standing at the window. She scrambled up and opened the window.

"Hello officer." Y/n blushed.

"May I ask why you pulled to the side like this?" He asked.

"It got too dark last night, our phones died and i'm lost." Y/n blushed.

"Nearest city is straight up this road and right at the roundabout." He points out.

"Thank you so much." Y/n smiled.

"Stay safe kids." He nods.

"Damn. Would have been nice to see you in handcuffs." Midari smirked her morning voice coming through.

"Maybe later." Y/n laughed.