💖YUMEMI: First Day💖

Y/n stared at her timetable confused, it looked like it was written in an imaginary language. She was smiling like an idiot as she noticed the pink haired girl her whole life revolved around. Lets fill you in, y/n was a huge Yumemi Yumemite fangirl and she was the secret president of the most viewed fanclub Yumemi has. Yumemi knows of the girl and kind of finds it creepy and annoying. Hell it was more annoying when y/n would send her flowers and tries to be her friend. Y/n could be clingy and Yumemi, Yumemi never did clingy. Yumemi just smiles and treats her like any other fan because well she can't let her image faulter. 

"Yumemi! Please may you help me?" Y/n begged.

"I would love to help a fan but I'm busy y/n." Yumemi walked off.

"I'm so sorry but I really need help finding a class." Y/n begged following.

"Fine." Yumemi snatched the timetable.

Yumemi started walking to y/n's classroom dropping her off as Yumemi just wanted the girl to leave her own. Y/n groaned seeing her class but her mood changed as she happily thanked the pop star as she was thankful. Yumemi shrugged and walked off heading to the student council room she was exhausted and ready to just end the day. Y/n however spent her entire day bouncing from excitement and soaking in the time she spent with Yumemi. Y/n during her break began to write on her blog about how amazing Yumemi was, how the girl smelt so great today including the idea that the pop star used her own perfume today as y/n had 8 bottles of it and knew the smell instantly. The girl than wrote about how perfect the girl looked in her uniform and when she wrote in that the pop star talked to her she knew the fans would love it. She finished the blog and when it had barely been 10 minutes her blog was as usual blowing up and people were excited for her. People adored the fact she managed to even have the pop star help her, others were excited for her and that Yumemi was so kind and helpful. Yumemi herself read the blog under a random username and groaned at how clingy and annoying her fans were getting. She then went on her normal account and posted the new concert that was being held for a gamble. Y/n bought her ticket, working out that it was roughly costing $150 if she was in USA. Y/n hummed having money from gambling, y/n was excited for this concert and then posted on the blog about it. Non attendee fans were excited, they were also jealous as they knew it was a once in a lifetime experience. 

"Y/n come on!" Another fan yelled when it was time.

Y/n giggled and ran to her seat, excited for the gamble, she knew Yumemi was going to win. The pop star had to win and y/n was going to cheer her on the whole way.

Y/n just didn't expect THAT.

Yumemi lost the gamble and revealed herself as a bitch and now y/n didn't know how to feel. All the times Yumemi glared at her and was looking off now made sense to her. Y/n walked out alongside the fans and sighed staring at the wall in front of her because she had issues deciding on how to feel. She walked to the bathroom and sat on the toilet, pulling her phone out as her blog blew up with questions on how it was. Yet also was filled with rumours as some had already posted online about the gamble and how Yumemi reacted. The blog's page lost followers as many were appalled by the attitude Yumemi had. Y/n groaned and stood up and went to walk out but someone had walked into the bathroom and locked the door. Y/n walked out the stall and she noticed the sound of crying before she even looked up. Yumemi turned around and tried to wipe her face instantly and y/n looked like a lost lamb. Y/n coughed awkwardly and Yumemi leaned forward moving her hand up to the girl. Y/ flinched instantly but the hand rested on her head, beginning to pat it. Y/n blushed madly, Yumemi had read that all y/n ever wanted was a head pat from the pop star. Y/n stared at her and smiled greatfully.

"Th-Thank you." Y/n blushed.

"It's fine you probably hate me now anyway, everyone does." Yumemi shrugged.

"I don't." Y/n blurted.

"Sure."

"I don't. I think you're still amazing, just as yourself because that's who people like not the fake. You have so much talent and I think you're amazing." Y/n blushed.

"You're not so bad too y/n." Yumemi ruffled the girl's hair.

"I might pass out." Y/n mumbled.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Hi, i'm back i just had a lot from turning 20, to xmas, to new years to living with my partner now and rona and Uni. So hi, these are still ongoing and book 2 is gonna be out soon. Thank you to those who reached out to check up but im okay and just busy.