💙KIRARI: Wrong Person 💙

Y/n stared at the floor as she stared at the body. Her hands were shaking and the gun was slipping from her fingers. She looked at the door as Kirari ran in with the student council members.

Flashback 30 mins ago

Y/n giggled setting up balloons for the twins birthday, her best friend and then her girlfriend were turning 18. Y/n smiled cleaning up, even placing Midari's spare gun on the side.

"Don't move." Cold voice spoke wrapping their hand around her neck.

Y/n didn't know the voice but when she looked in the window it was definitely someone she did not know. Y/n tensed staying still as she could. It was 40 minutes before Kirari would enter.

"I'm getting a lot of money to kill you and your twin." The voice laughed.

Y/n didn't breathe a word as a knife now held itself on her neck. Her thoughts shifted to what Kirari had jokenly taught her about how to pin someone who weighed more than herself. Y/n took a deep breath before elbowing them hard in the stomach and turning around. She reached for the gun but got pulled back by her hair. She screamed in pain and just missed grabbing it. The intruder punched her in the face as y/n tried to claw out of the grasp. Thankfully with some hole y/n punched them in the eye and grabbed the gun holding it to them.

"I have a gun to-" The intruder went to grab theirs.

A shot rang out echoing throughout.

*2 minutes earlier*
Kirari stood at the gate waiting for Sayaka, she grinned seeing her best friend and smiled seeing her council.

"Happy birthday twins!" Sayaka grinned.

Everyone else joined in and smiled. Sayaka opened the gate for them all and started to walk in until they all tensed hearing a gun shot.

"Midari I swear." Kirari muttered.

"I'm behind you..." Midari spoke.

"Y/n!" Sayaka yelled.

"Y/n?" Kirari asked.

"I-I she asked to be early!" Sayaka yelled.

Kirari dropped her bag and ran into the school, Midari was right behind her pulling out the gun she always had with her. The other council followed at a slower pace.

"Y/n." Kirari spoke staring at her girlfriend.

"I-I-" Y/n stared at the dead body.

"Holy shit." Midari spoke.

"What happened?" Kirari asked.

"They-They came in-I-I." Y/n was ready to faint.

"Y/n!" Kirari ran over as the girl passed out.

"I've got the doors." Midari closed them before council members arrived.

Kirari held the girl who was filled with bruises, her uniform was torn and well, it was not pretty. Kirari carried her with help from Midari over to the couch. She noticed the scratch from a knife along her chest, ripping her uniform. Kirari took off her jacket and wrapped it around the girl checking her over. Once she knew the girl was slightly over she walked over to the body.

"I need to find out why they came." Kirari spoke.

"The contract that states they wanna kill the Momobami twins...should be enough." Midari spoke having raided their pockets.

"Please dispose of the body and tell the council to cancel school for the day. I don't care how short notice it is." Kirari ordered.

"All good with me." Midari walked out to tell them.

Kirari kicked the dead body as she then walked to her girlfriend. Y/n was not the biggest of fighters or the strongest but she did kill someone. Kirari knew this would mess with the girl, unlike herself or Midari. She never once left her side even as Midari disposed of the body. By 3 hours later a whimper made Kirari look down. The tear stained face grinned seeing her girlfriend wake up.

"Hi baby." Kirari cried slightly.

"Ow." Y/n groaned.

"Hey it's okay. It's okay." Kirari smiled.

"They tried to kill you." Y/n hissed in pain.

"I dealt with it. I promise. Please let me clean you up." Kirari spoke.

"Okay."

"Midari." Kirari spoke.

Midari walked over with the first aid kit, picking blood from her nails. She handed it over and Kirari sat the girl up. She started to clean her up knowing she was going to be bruised for awhile. Kirari apologised every time y/n flinched or groaned. Then came the difficult part, her chest had a larger mark, not enough for hospital but it was still gonna hurt.

"Here." Midari held her hand out to Kirari.

"What?" Kirari looked confused.

"Hold her hand. It's gonna hurt." Midari spoke.

Kirari took her girlfriend's hands she she leaned into her. Midari slowly unbuttoned the shirt for better access. Y/n's white bra now splattered red, Midari slowly cleaned it.

"Owww." Y/n groaned squeezing Kirari's hands.

Kirari didn't care for the pain, she just wanted her girlfriend safe. Once Midari was done she apologised again and started to clean up.

"I'm sorry." Y/n breathed out.

"You did nothing wrong." Kirari kissed her head.

"Birthday."

"I don't care. You're safe and that's all." Kirari kissed her cheek.

"I'm tired."

"Sleep. Please. For as long as you need, i'm not going anywhere. I promise." Kirari spoke.

"I love you."

"I love you too. Forever." Kirari held the girl.