💚YURIKO: Arranged💚

American y/n but speaks Japanese.

Yuriko frowned after she had heard what her family had done. She was to marry a girl someone she did not know from a different country. Yuriko frowned as she heard a knock on the door. She opened the door to a girl who looked awkward, her jeans and hoodie were soaked from the storm outside.

"Are you Yuriko Nish-Nishinotouin?" Y/n asked.

"Yes. Please, come in. I assume you're y/n y/l/n right?" Yuriko asked.

"Yeah." Y/n shook her hair a little.

"I hope the trip wasn't too long for you." Yuriko nodded.

"No no it's fine. I'm all good just had little struggle understanding some of the signs but I got help. I'm sorry for not arriving sooner, my family had hesitation." Y/n spoke.

"It is okay. Please make yourself at home. You are legally my wife soon." Yuriko smiled nodding.

"Thank you." Y/n nodded shrugging her backpack off.

"I assume you want to rest. Please go get some sleep, I have a bed ready for you." Yuriko smiled showing the girl.

"Cool." Y/n nodded.

Y/n settled in for the night, crashing onto the bed instantly, she woke up early to an alarm. A uniform was laid out on her door frame, a school uniform. She got it on happily as she knew she'd have to attend school also. Her face lit up when she walked out the room seeing her fiancé stood waiting for her to eat breakfast.

"Good morning." Yuriko smiled.

"Good morning." Y/n smiled.

"I made breakfast."

"Thank you." Y/n nodded sitting down.

The two ate in a comfortable silence, they finished their food and waited for a car to pick them up. Yuriko smiled and let y/n admire the buildings as they were drove to school.

"Buildings here are so beautiful." Y/n comments.

"The culture here is very different from America?" Yuriko asked.

"Extremely. You guys are so calm and nicer. America is full of agressive assholes." Y/n shrugged.

"Ah." Yuriko nodded.

"Anyway, tell me about yourself." Y/n smiled as she looked at rhe girl.

"I am a student council member, I run the Traditional Culture Research Club with my den." Yuriko grinned.

"Cool. Gambling is not something I can do at my age in America yet here you guys are so happy about it. Please be aware I may get lost or confused at some things." Y/n spoke.

"I won't take offence. I promise." Yuriko smiled a little.

"You look cute when you smile." Y/n commented.

Yuriko looked down blushing as they pulled up to the school. Yuriko got out the car and y/n followed, pulling her skirt a little. Y/n smiled as she entered the school, people were staring at the two. Y/n got her timetable and smiled noting she was in Yuriko's classes. The two spent the day together, Yuriko was quieter in school and y/n tried to make friends. Yuriko brought y/n to her den and y/n looked around studying everything in the room. It was a beautiful room and Yuriko smiled.

"The room is amazing. It's beautiful." Y/n complimented.

"Thank you." Yuriko nodded.

Y/n sat on the side for the gambles as she watched them play. She hummed noting the fact Yuriko was quite skilled. When people left y/n would clap and celebrate Yuriko's victory.

"I have a student council meeting today." Yuriko spoke.

"Does that mean I have to stay here?" Y/n asked.

"I'm afraid so." Yuriko spoke.

"Fine by me." Y/n smiled.

Yuriko left y/n with her den, y/n laid on the floor reading from her phone. She giggled seeing the photos she had taken with Yuriko. That's when it kinda hit her, she did actually have feelings for her. They were due to be married in a weeks time. Y/n continued to read and text her friends before Yuriko entered again.

"Y/n we can head home." Yuriko smiled.

The two went home, making light conversations between themselves and giggling. Y/n smiled and looked at Yuriko.

"Why do you wear a kimono and not a uniform?" Y/n asked.

"I asked the president and she agreed." Yuriko hummed.

"May I try a kimono on?" Y/n asked.

"You want to try one on? Sure." Yuriko smiled.

The two went to her room and Yuriko got it out, a matching one to what she had on. She helped y/n into it and tie it correctly and y/n giggled. Yuriko smiled as y/n was extremely interested in her culture.

"It's beautiful." Y/n smiled spinning.

"Here. Let me do your hair." Yuriko grabbed a brush.

She styled the girl's hair before looking at her and smiling. Y/n faced the girl and stared at her.

"What?" Yuriko blushed.

"You're beautiful." Y/n smiled.

"Stop." Yuriko blushed further.

"Yuriko..." Y/n said softly.

Y/n cupped the girl's cheeks and kissed her softly. Yuriko kissed back smiling. The two pulled back giggling at each other.

----------------------------------

Thinking about making a discord for kakegurui. Either to rp or bond over characters and stuff. You guys can choose. I don't care.

You can do direct requests and i'll tell ya'll when im uploading