❤ YUMEKO: Quarantine memories❤

Yumeko giggled at her girlfriend, they had been quarantined together since Corona came around. Their college dorm had them stuck together since y/n was sick originally. Now she is getting better.

"Baby please just drink the water." Yumeko whined.

"I'm not thirsty." Y/n pouted.

"Tough. Get your ass over her." Yumeko glared.

Y/n stomped over and took a drink from Yumeko's hands.

"Only 5 more days princess." Yumeko giggled.

"I hate this so much." Y/n groaned.

"I know I know. Come on princess. Cuddle time." Yumeko giggled.

"Okay." Y/n pouted.

Y/n climbed into the bed and rested her head on Yumeko's chest cuddling into her girlfriend.

"Comfy there?" Yumeko giggled.

"Yes. I have boobies." Y/n giggled patting her girlfriend's chest.

"You're an idiot." Yumeko laughed.

"Yes. But look, boobies." Y/n giggled now pulling Yumeko's shirt up.

"Y/n! It's supposed to be cuddles not sex." Yumeko giggled.

"Yes. Cuddles. See." Y/n climbed under her shirt and rested her face between the girl's boobs.

"That looks un-comfy." Yumeko spoke.

"Shhhhhh cuddle time with boobies." Y/n giggled.

"I am dating a child." Yumeko rolled her eyes.

"That's paedophilia." Y/n flicks the girl's nose.

"Shut up." 

"Boobies." Y/n giggled.

"When did you get so bold? You used to be so shy. Go back I want her." Yumeko laughed.

"I will bite you and not in the good way."

"Fine fine. Yet you can't say you weren't quiet and shy. You and Ririka were attached at the hips. Mary called dibs on Ririka and I wasn't interested in a relationship. We went on that double date and when you giggled I had to claim you. Kirari argued since you were a house pet, but Ririka shielded you instantly. I got excited when Ririka trusted me." Yumeko spoke peeking under her shirt.

"I know. I like Ririka. I wanna see her." Y/n whined.

"You can see her soon I promise. You just gotta survive more cuddles with me." Yumeko laughed.

"Fine." Y/n sighed.

"I also remember when you slapped Kirari in the face." Yumeko giggled.

"Don't. Really don't remind me." Y/n groaned.

"You had one too many drinks and I let you out of my sight. You argued with Kirari over using Ririka and not letting the poor girl date Mary. You were so drunk and then ends up with Sayaka screaming because you punched Kirari square in the nose. It was fucking funny but please never do that again. She deserved it but don't be like that." 

"Boobies." Y/n yawned.

"You said that after we had sex for the first time too. I swear you're obsessed with them. You use them as pillows and well, you do not care where you decide to lay down and use them."  

"Mhmmm." Y/n hummed.

"Okay, my favourite though was your reaction to being accepted into college. I remember watching your face as you opened the letter. You're face was so full of excitement as you read it out loud, I jumped onto you excited for you. Personally I didn't care where I got into. I opened mine a little later as you were still celebrating. I read mine to you and told you I got into my dream college. You were happy for me till you asked where it was. I saw the fear in your face and then told you. We got into the same college and you were so excited. You grinned so excited for us to live together. When we found this place you refused to let me rent it since you had no money for it. I bought it the day after telling you not to worry about it. It was so exciting moving in with you, you squealed and came up with a million ideas on how to decorate. Including your 4 book shelves, it was funny seeing so many guys come over and help you carry books up the stairs till they saw the gay ass lesbian flag on the wall." Yumeko spoke telling the story.

Yumeko looked down seeing y/n snoring on her chest, she smiled and shook her head before leaning over and switching the light off.

"You rest babygirl." 

--------------------------------------------
LOOK AT THIS GUYS!! CAME TODAY 😭😭😭 I LOVE IT SO MUCH!!

--------------------------------------------LOOK AT THIS GUYS!! CAME TODAY 😭😭😭 I LOVE IT SO MUCH!!