💙KIRARI: Arranged💙

Kirari sighed as she signed the marriage certificate with her signature. Y/n then also signed it her face souring at the thought of the mariage being forced down their throats. Y/n was part of the richest family in the world with the Momobami's an extremely close second. Y/n never showed that she had money infact no one even knew she was related to them. Kirari just listened to her parents.

"Officially married I guess." Kirari spoke looking at the girl.

Y/n smiled a little and nodded at Kirari.

"I assume you will want the bed. I will take the couch." Y/n spoke as they entered the honeymoon suite.

"No it's okay I will sleep on the couch. Please, you travelled further than I." Kirari comments.

"Are you sure?" Y/n asked looking at the girl.

"Yes. Please rest." Kirari smiled.

Y/n retired to her room before ordering food and alcohol for the room. Thankfully the staff did no question why the two 18 year olds wanted it. Y/n took the food and alcohol, sitting next to Kirari.

"I suppose we technically should celebrate. Our parents will want photos." Y/n sighed.

"Your mother will want it on your social media. To boost the business you own and confirm our relationship." Kirari sighed.

"Yeah totally." Y/n sighed and got her phone.

The two took a selfie, both diamond rings on show as the wine was also in shot. Kirari looked at y/n, slightly admiring her features. Y/n giggled and took the photo.

"That was awesome. You actually look like you like me. Damn." Y/n laughs.

"I guess." Kirari shrugged.

The two retired for the night shortly afterwards, y/n laid in the bed and started to sleep. By the morning Kirari was already awake and had ordered food for breakfast. Y/n walked in, her hair down and looking fresh faced. Kirari smiled at her and motioned to the food.

"I ordered a few items." Kirari comments.

"Thank you." Y/n took food.

"You should probably pack because your parents have asked you to attend my academy to finish your studies." Kirari hummed.

"Thank you. Do I have to participate in the gambles? As far as i'm aware by the research I did you own a gambling school." Y/n speaked between eating.

"You do not have too. It can be something you are optional too. You also did research? I'm glad I did too. You are great at softball I hear." Kirari muses.

"Lesbian stereotype." Y/n laughed.

"I'm sorry is that info wrong?" Kirari asked.

"Anyway, wifey, anything about school I need to know?" Y/n asked.

"I own the school and I am the head of the student council. I'm the leader of the Momobami clan. Please be aware I do not get too involved in PDA while at school." Kirari speaks.

"Fine by me. Your family mentioned you had a sister. Ririka I believe?" Y/n asks.

"Yes. She is older than me. Yet gave me the rights to the clan. She is not too confident. I hope you make friends with her. She is pleasant to be around." Kirari explained.

"I probably will but please be aware we do need minor PDA. Such as photos on social media and making sure everyone is aware of the marriage." Y/n sighs.

"All fine by me. Just be aware I do not open up to many people and this marriage may not work." Kirari explained.

"That's fine." Y/n shrugged.