🤍RIRIKA: Adorable🤍

Y/n stared at her phone rocking on her heels as she waited for her girlfriend. Kirari had just stolen her away for a moment as she needed to talk to her. Y/n poked her own cheeks trying to just entertain herself in a stupid way. Ririka walked out the room and grabbed her hand instantly making the smaller jump.

"Riri?" Y/n squeaked.

"Home. Now." Ririka growled.

"Oh, okay." Y/n nodded.

Ririka was the top in the relationship, y/n had no other say but who would? Being a bottom to Ririka Momobami? She's winning.

When the next day eventually turned up y/n groaned from her legs and arms aching. Ririka was awake and walked in with warm chocolate milk and stacks of pancakes. She smiled and placed it down on the bed for her.

"Thanks Riri." Y/n yawned.

"Anything for you princess." Ririka smiled.

"Are we gonna stay in bed and snuggle?"

"Nope. Today we're going out." Ririka smiled.

"What? Where?" Y/n asked her mouth full of pancake.

"Just out on a walk. We can take one of the dogs." Ririka hummed.

"Can we take Snowy?" Y/n pouted.

"His fur just got washed yesterday." Ririka spoke.

"Pleaseeee." Y/n pouted.

"You owe me."

"Yeah I know. I'll come back here and bend over your desk." Y/n hummed eating.

"You're incharge of cleaning him if he gets dirty." Ririka hummed.

"Deal!" Y/n giggled.

Ririka smiled and made herself busy as she had a few plans in mind. Of course y/n was her soulmate so even a walk for the pair was something magical. Y/n didn't mind how possessive Ririka got over her. Infact this side only came out when y/n was around. Ririka otherwise was timid and did at times play a timid character. Who knew that under the mask the real leader of the Momobami clan was hiding? Kirari was a cover up and hell of one but Ririka ran everything she was the owner of everything Bami and no one questioned her. Y/n happily followed along, living her best life as a bottom, but a bottom who lived in luxury. Some had called the girl a sugar baby or gold digger. Ririka and y/n both knew they were smitten for each other and spent every aching hour trying to be holding one another.

"Princess time to go." Ririka called an hour later.

The younger girl made her way to her girlfriend grinning as she saw the snow white dog barking happily. Snowy was happily barking as he saw y/n coming dosn the steps that led upstairs. He tried to rush over but Ririka held a grip on the leash, he had a habit of knocking the smaller girl over easily.

 He tried to rush over but Ririka held a grip on the leash, he had a habit of knocking the smaller girl over easily

Y/n giggled and made sure she had everything before taking Ririka's hand and following along. The pair talked for awhile laughing between each other as they headed towards the private beach. Ririka thankfully reuqested an icecream truck to stay on the beach while they attended. Incase anyone needed a drink or to cool off.

"Baby! Ice cream." Y/n pulled Ririka towards the truck.

Snowy had been let off his leash and was bouncing in the ocean as the girl's made their way to the truck.

"I'll have a bowl of vanilla." Ririka hummed before ordering y/n her favourite.

"Riri that's so plain!" Y/n laughed.

"With caramel sauce and sprinkles. Please." Ririka smiled.

"Better." Y/n laughed.

"Mhm, don't make yourself too sticky. Otherwise i'll have to clean you up myself." Ririka winked.

Y/n froze for a second until the guy motioned to her for icecream. She took it from him and instantly dug in laughing and humming. Snowy had caught the attention of the truck and a small doggy bowl of water was brought out. It had ice in it for the boy to chew on.

"Princess." Ririka hummed.

"Yeah babe-?" Y/n laughed.

"What?"

"You have icecream on your nose."

Ririka scrunched up her nose trying to locate the now melted liquid that had began to seep into her skin. She groaned before wiping it off, y/n took a photo quickly and awed at the sight.

"You're so adorable Momobami." Y/n gushed.

"So anyone that photo and-"

"And i'll be punished because a Momobami is suppozed to always look good no matter what." Y/n recited.

"Exactly." Ririka nodded.

"I hate that rule." Y/n mumbled.

"And why do you hate it?" Ririka mused.

"Shit. I. I hate it because I love seeing you be all cute and adorable but no one else can see it. I wanna show you off and let everyone know that you're a softie. Yet I can't even post a photo of you on my social media until 3 lawyers and your staff approve." Y/n grunted.

"I'm sorry. It's how things are. Here." Ririka motioned for a selfie.

"It's fine." Y/n shrugged.

"Here y/n." Ririka warned.

Y/n grunted and looked at the camera grinning widely as Ririka pulled a face. She then took a few more of her laughing until y/n placed some icecream on her nose. The camera caught the moment the white haired girl stared at her nose scrunching it. Y/n gushed over the photo and squealed seeing it. Ririka smiled before finishing their icecream. A few hours past when the pair grew tired, ordering a car to collect them as Snowy had passed out also. Ririka hummed and pulled y/n in close smiling softly.

"Thank you for today. You made me forget all about my stress and worries. You seem to make everyday worth it for me. I wish to do the same for you hopefully." Ririka smiled.

"You always do. You treat me like a queen and you make me feel loved."

"I hope I always do. Please rest a little." Ririka hummed.

"Okay Riri."

As y/n laid against her Ririka admired her new instagram post, the photo of her and y/n laughing at the icecream nose was now public. For the first time she felt like she could just post y/n everywhere to brag. She loved her girlfriend truely.