💙🧡KIRARI & SAYAKA: Mistress 🧡💙

Kirari groaned at the thought of another meeting, her girlfriend was stood next to her noticing the president was beginning to get impatient for the end of the day. Sayaka shook her head at the girl and stayed by her side. Kirari leaned back in her chair and sighed gaining a headache already. She just wanted to lay in bed and have cuddles from her wife and girlfriend. Yes, wife. Y/n y/l/n-Momobami to be precise. The woman who had won Japan's heart, she was a multi-billionaire and had far too much money. She did donate a large portion to charities and did a lot of charity work for children in rough spots. Y/n was a world wide celebrity but the 19 year old still attended the academy. She just wasn't as present there as much as her wife was. Y/n had married Kirari during a business deal but no one else knew that the pair had both had feelings for Sayaka. Sayaka accepted the idea instantly, she loved the idea of both the women she loved caring for her. Y/n had gladly shown the pair that she was no one to be bratty to, y/n was the definition of ultimate top. Since y/n had been away for a week due to business Kirari was getting more frustrated as the time went on and Sayaka knew she could only handle Kirari's temper so much on her own. Y/n had returned back to the academy and did not tell her girl's, rarely anyone saw or heard of y/n being in attendance. So when the girl entered y/n had eyes on her, the confidence was dripping from the girl. Y/n walked towards the staircase as girls and guys stared at her trying to work out if it was true. That y/n had returned to the school, y/n rolled her eyes and continued up to the floor. Before she could get off the last step she heard 3 guys talking shit. She rolled her eyes before hearing a certain name. 

"Yeah she is such a dog, following the president like a bitch, what was her name again?" One guy asked.

"Sayaka, she's got nothing going for her, I bet the president just uses her for charity work." Another laughed.

"Oh god imagine that going down on you? I'd rather fuck a dog." The last laughed.

Y/n clenched her jaw and as she opened her mouth another name left their mouth.

"Imagine the president though, fuck. I bet she's so much better without those clothes." The leader laughed.

"I bet she's kinky." One laughed.

"100% agree. She's probably a dominatrix." They laughed.

"Boys?" Y/n pouted.

"Shit, who are you?" One asked smirking.

"I'm y/n, I'm sorry but I overheard you talking about Kirari Momobami." Y/n spoke.

"And?" One laughed.

"I'd respect that you keep my wife's name out of the mouth." Y/n glared.

"Shit you're y/n y/l/n-Momobami. I'm Jun. Pleasure." He smirked holding his hand out.

"I don't touch animals that haven't been washed in awhile. Again, please leave my wife's name out of your mouth." Y/n ordered.

"Gamble with us. Come on, if you win we'll leave you guys alone, if we win? You show us just what you can do." Jun winked.

"Is it still money debt also?" Y/n asked.

"Whatever." Jun smirked.

"Okay, please come to my den, I'll have a random student deal." Y/n smiled.

The 3 boys followed quickly and y/n grabbed a poor girl who was walking the corridor. She explained to the girl and she agreed due to the fact y/n promised to pay her debt off if she agreed. The group made it to the den and sat down, y/n took her seat and looked at the boys. 

"May I know names?" Y/n asked.

"I'm Jun, that's Akira and then Ren." Jun smirked.

"Our dealer is Iku, she's a first year and well, unbiased." Y/n spoke.