💙KIRARI: Bottom pt2💙

Y/n woke up smiling at the familiar white hair that laid on her. Kirari was laid on her arms facing away but moved during her sleep causing the president's hair to go across her girlfriend. Y/n hummed staring at the hickeys that littered Kirari's neck and collarbones. The girl knew Kirari would worry about it but y/n would happily follow any excuse given. Kirari maybe incharge at the academy and of other people's lives but her own? Completely at the mercy of y/n, unless the safeword between them was spoken. It had been once before, Kirari had been scared during their first time of this dynamic and y/n was proud of the girl for telling her. They spent the next month relaxing until Kirari told her she felt comfortable. Unfortunately right now? It was time to wake up for school.

"Princess." Y/n called.

"No." Kirari grumbled.

"Princess wake up for me." Y/n cooed.

"Nooo." Kirari whined.

"Kitten I will give you to the count of 3." Y/n warned.

"Nooo."

"1."

"Stoppp."

"2."

"Fine. Fine. I'm up." Kirari huffed turning over to face her.

Y/n looked down at the girl smiling as blue eyes met hers and the soft smile left Kirari's face. The Momobami leaned up and kissed y/n good morning as they had a routine to stick too. Y/n hummed and pinched the girl's butt cuasing the other to whine and get up. The dominant watched as her girlfriend got out of bed and stood naked in their shared room.

"Spin for me princess." Y/n spoke sitting up.

Kirari did a twirl as y/n admired all the marks, they covered her thighs, neck, collarbones and her breasts. Y/n smiled at her own work before letting the girl continue. Kirari had got changed and y/n followed quickly, humming as she saw Kirari plaiting her own hair.

"Leave it out today princess." Y/n comments.

"Okay." Kirari let them go smiling.

"I do always prefer you without them in." Y/n hugged her from behind.

"I know." Kirari squeaked.

"Good. Now how about you go start on your breakfast hm? I'll be downstairs in a moment."

"Okay." Kirari smiled kissing y/n's cheek.

The president ran down the steps and greeted the chef who had just finished plating her food. The morning was like clockwork in the Momobami household and everyone knew it. They all also were well aware of the relationship Kirari held with y/n and signed contracts to say they'd die if they tell anyone.

"Morning." Ririka grumbled walking in.

"Good morning." Kirari started eating.

The vice president opened the fridge, pulling out her favourite milk flavor, white chocolate and began to pour it into a glass. She hummed sitting down as the chef looked at her.

"Just something light." Ririka yawned.

"You okay?" Kirari asked.

"Couldn't sleep last night-"

"I do apologise if Kirari kept you up." Y/n spoke entering.

"I just had a lot on my mind thats all." Ririka shrugged.

"Well tonight you and I can erm, hang out? Yes. We can hang out." Kirari smiled.

"It's fine you have y/n."