💖YUMEMI: Their Child💖

Yumemi stared at her photo again, she missed her daughter but as usual, y/n had to stay at home. Y/n was a happy and bubbly child but she missed her mom insanely.

"I'll be home soon." Yumemi sighed.

She had her final show after awhile and was excited to head home. She never felt more excited, yeah she liked her fans but she adored her daughter. Y/n would have a huge pile of new presents for her when Yumemi got home.

"Y/n?" Yumemi asked.

"Mommy?" Y/n asked rubbing her eyes sleepy.

"Hey princess." Yumemi walked over picking her up.

"Mommy." Y/n smiled as her eyes were dropping.

Yumemi smiled and took her daughter to her room and laid in her bed. She rested the small 3 year old on her chest and hummed singing softly to her. Y/n fell asleep instantly and Yumemi grinned smiling at her beautiful daughter.

"I love you." Yumemi grinned.

Y/n woke up feeling tired but it was not her normal bed. She looked up and saw her mommy.

"Mommy!" Y/n squealed.

"Shhh." Yumemi hushed her.

"Home." Y/n cuddled into her mom's chest.

"I'm home baby. I'm home for awhile." Yumemi grinned.

Yumemi got up she held y/n's close and proceeded into her kitchen. Her mom had left a note saying she had to leave for work and would pick up her stuff tonight before going home.

"Is y/n hungry?" Yumemi asked.

Y/n nodded chewing her fingers and smiling. Y/n just loved the idea of her mom being here.

"Lets make some food." Yumemi hummed grabbing some as she placed y/n on the counter top.

Y/n sat and waited for Yumemi to cook something like her grandma did but instead Yumemi got out eggs. She started to cook scrambled eggs but kept an eye on y/n making sure the girl never fell. Since school ended Yumemi was on her own, the school council never cared about her anyway.

"Princess sit still." Yumemi warned.

Y/n giggled and clapped watching as her mom cooked. Y/n waited till she finished and then grinned when she was done. Yumemi sat her daughter down at the table and ate with her. She helped the girl while trying to post another photo onto instagram thanking her fans for the concerts. Y/n squealed eating happily and enjoyed her food. Yumemi smiled and kissed her daughter's cheek. After breakfast y/n was hyper and running around the living room into the pile of presents Yumemi bought her. Before y/n even opened the gifts Yumemi managed to snatch a photo of her daughter grinning.

"Such a pretty girl." Yumemi praised.

"Mommy!" Y/n laughed.

"Alright. Open them." Yumemi smiled bending down.

Y/n opened them all jumping from toy to toy. She grinned and hugged the large teddy. Y/n rambled about it as Yumemi smiled and watched her. Yumemi didn't mind being a single mom, she is a great mom for her.

"Mommy." Y/n giggled.

"Yes baby?" Yumemi smiled.

"Love." Y/n ran to her and hugged her.

Yumemi definitely wouldn't change her life.