💙🤍💜🧡💖💚🤎STUDENT COUNCIL: sleepover💙🤍💜🧡💖💚🤎

They all 18+

Y/n stared at the invitation, it was simple and well, she was unsure on whether she should go or not. She knew this would most likely be a prank, I mean have you seen the girl's at on the student council? Each of them goddesses. Y/n just felt plain.

"Y/n, come on!" Y/n's mom called her for dinner.

She held the invitation and walked down, placing it next to her food as she started to eat.

"What's this?" Her mom asked.

"I got invited to a sleepover." Y/n shrugged.

"Ooo making new friends? You should go! I'll get you some cookies to take over." Her mom gushed.

"Mom it's fine. I haven't even decided if i'm going." Y/n shrugged.

"You are going." Her mom laughed.

Y/n's mom ended up being right, in-fact she dropped her off 3 days later at the Momobami house. She noticed a couple of fancy cars and a motorbike parked outside it. She waved her mom goodbye before proceeding up the steps. She rang the doorbell, rocking on her feet and clutching her backpack straps.

"Invitation?" The butler asked opening the door.

"Yeah. Ugh....." Y/n tried to find it in the bag.

"Y/n!" Yuriko grinned coming up behind her.

"Yuriko. Hi. I'm trying to find my invite." Y/n finally grabbed it showing him it.

He gave her a dirty look before finally letting her in. She walked in with Yuriko as they were led to the living room. Everyone was in their casual clothes and even Ririka never had a mask on. They all stopped talking when y/n entered, a few looked away and blushed.

"Hey guys." Y/n smiled.

"Hi pretty girl." Kirari spoke up.

"I brought cookies." Y/n held out the tub.

"Awe you're so sweet to us." Yumemi smiled running to grab it.

They each complimented the cookies and begged for her to make more. Y/n laughed and sat down on the floor. It was nice to finally be involved with her friend's normally the student council kept her away since she was just a student.

"Y/n, let me take your stuff upstairs with you." Kirari spoke after awhile.

Y/n followed and smiled as Kirari took the girl's hand, she followed her towards a bedroom. She placed her bag down and looked at the student president. Kirari looked more relaxed and calmer outside of school. Y/n went to leave but Kirari trapped her in the room.

"All of us girl's here want a 1 to 1 with you. This is my time." Kirari smirked.

"Wha-"

Kirari kissed the girl humming as she kissed back, she put up no fight and to be honest, she loved that. Kirari held the girl's chin, smirking as she kept kissing her. Y/n pushed her back slightly and stared at her confused. She wasn't sure what Kirari was doing or what she was trying to do. Y/n just knew this sleepover was just going to end as a disaster. Kirari kissed her again and this time she pushed her onto the bed. Y/n moaned slightly when Kirari's knee went between her legs. Before they could get any further Kirari pulled off her. She opened the door and waited for the girl to follow along. They arrived back into the living room and y/n sat down slightly in shock.

"Hey y/n?" Ririka asked softly.

"Yeah?" Y/n asked snapping out of her thoughts.

"Can I sit in your lap?" Ririka asked.