Introducing Characters

Avneet Kaur

20 year old college girl, she is a modern girl, difficult to handle because of her tantrum.

She is introvert, but in her 20 year life, she is experienced with so many relationships already.

She is the most beautiful girl of her college, belongs from a healthy financial family, they are not Billionaire or Millionaire, but his father work as an accountant.

Topper of the college, but she always being in a LimeLight in the college because of her dress up.

She is fashion icon of the college.

Lives and studying in Delhi.

Her mother is a housewife, overall she have well set up life, currently she is dating Luv, who belongs from Mumbai, and working in Maldives.

A modern, easy go girl but introvert at the same time.
------------

Siddharth Nigam

21 year old, senior in college of Avneet. He is an average student in college.

He is talkative guy but like to talk with the talkative person only. He didn't like Avneet, just because of her dress up and her behaviour.

But he never had long conversation with Avneet ever in college. Because she completely opposite from him.

Siddharth likes to keep things simple, he belongs from a very rich family. His single mother grown up and gave all the luxury available on this planet.

Her mother only expect from him to be a nice guy and always being known as a gentlemen.

________________

Faisal Shaikh

21 year old, best friend of Siddharth Nigam. He is in the same batch with Siddharth in the college.

Both of them are more like brothers. But Faisal likes to be involve in parties and all, and try to drag siddharth in it too.

He loves to hang out with friends, in limit. He have a girlfriend named Jannat.

He is extrovert and love to make new friend everyday.

Stay tuned to know more characters.