114

Avneet : siddharth its really so boring dress up. Will you feel good if no one look at your wife?

Siddharth : yes I will be more than happy if everyone keep their eyes off from you now. Because you are mine!! (He said in flow)

Avneet : what did you just said? (So lovingly and happily)

Siddharth : uhm.... You know what I said.

Avneet : repeat it once then I will do anything you wish I swear on you. (Wanna listen those words again)

Siddharth : okay, you are mine, avu.

Avneet : hayeee mai mar jawa. (She hugged him)

Then took the jeans top and went to the bathroom to wear them.

She came back

She came back.

Siddharth : now you are looking perfect, you looks cute in everything Avneet.

Avneet : thank you my dear hubby. I just wanna look cute to you only, that's the only couple of eyes I care about.

Siddharth blush hard.

Avneet : so shall we go?

Siddharth : yeah.

Avneet packed her bag.

Vibha aunty : Good morning my kiddos.

Avneet : good morning mumma.

Siddharth : good morning mom.

Vibha aunty : ready?

Siddharth nodded.

Vibha aunty : you were planning to wear something else I guess?

Avneet : yeah mom, but siddharth rejected that!! (She said shyly looking at him)

Siddharth : actually....

Vibha aunty : don't make an excuse in front of me now, and to be honest I knew my possessive son will not let you wear that.

Avneet blush hard.

Siddharth : okay avneet, you talk with mom and I will wait for you in car.

He left blushing.

Vibha aunty : it's good going, you two are happy together give me so much happiness. And feel like I got everything what I wished. You are the best my baby.

Aunty hugs avneet.

Avneet : I got the best mother in law in the world.

After a minute

Avneet came out and they left for college.

Stay tuned