Avneet : I didn't get it luv, what are you saying?

Luv : listen to me I will explain you everything, you want your future secured, right? (Looks greedy)

Avneet : yes.

Luv : I want the same, I also want secure future. And you know na I have a dream to open my own terrace restaurant in Maldives.

Avneet : hmm

Luv : for that I want 5 crore rupees and now your husband will fulfill that dream of mine.

Avneet get up.

Avneet : what the hell are you talking?

Luv : listen, Avneet we should be practical, you are married to him, so obviously with divorce he have to give you settlement money and now you have his kid in you so you can demand anything you wish.

Avneet : but luv... Why?

Luv : because we need money and siddharth nigam will do anything to get his kid, after delivery of this child we will give this child to them and live happily ever after. (Sounds really greedy)

Avneet : I am proud of you.

Luv : thanks yaar, it will make our life so good.

Avneet slapped him.

Luv : avneet.... (Shouted angrily)

Avneet : thank you so much for giving me reason to throw you out of my life. (Angrily)

Luv : don't be oversmart, Avneet.

Avneet : shut your mouth, okay, I am really grateful to this baby to save my life from such a dic*head like you.

Luv : Avneet... Mind your language.

Avneet : you just go to hell now. (Angrily) and yeah if you ever try to come back in my life then it will be not good for you, get this in your greedy head.

Luv have nothing to say, he understand that Avneet got his intentions.

Avneet left.

When she got a call from Siddharth, she said sorry to him.

Siddharth : you are not pregnant. Report came from hospital of your sample we sent in morning.

Stay tuned.