42

Avneet looks at him.

Siddharth : see I am holding my ears I am sorry.

Avneet : I am sorry siddharth, you were right I made a game of your life, but I had no option ever, I was always like this. Careless and spoilt kid.

Siddharth : no you are not!!

Avneet : I am.

Siddharth hugs her.

Siddharth : calm down I am sorry I feel really sorry I never wanna hurt your feelings I was burst out I don't know why?

Avneet : it's okay. (She hugged him more tightly)

Siddharth wipes her tear.

Avneet : I am sorry.

Siddharth : it's okay, did you talked to luv.

Avneet : lets not talk about him for now and yeah I swear on my god I never felt this safe with any guy as much as, I feel with you.

Siddharth smiled at her.

Avneet : give me a minute I will go and wash my face.

Siddharth : be careful.

Avneet : why?

Siddharth : your makeup will be wash out. (Said teasingly)

Avneet : haww, I am not using any makeup mister nigam, this is natural.

Siddharth : aww, my natural beauty go and wash your face, mumma must be back soon, we should go down stairs.

Avneet : hmm.

Siddharth and Avneet came down stairs.

15 days passed away,

After the Day 1 , siddharth didn't talked to her rudely as he didn't want her to cry.

Avneet is mixed up with Siddharth a lot, and most with his mother, both vibha aunty and Avneet are really close to each other now.

His mom support her only in every situation. She starts loves her like her own daughter.

Siddharth starts growing more feelings for Avneet.

Avneet didn't talked to Luv a lot, because he is not ready to give her any commitment for marriage and until he is not talking about marriage she decide she won't talk to him.

Stay tuned.