79

Avneet change her clothes with her clothes which she used to wear before wedding in her home.

As she didn't carried a bag with her, because to pack her bag, she had to go in room and she didn't want to go to siddharth for three days.

Until the date of submission of divorce papers will be cancelled

Because, then he have to apply it again and re - application he needs her signature.

Avneet decided that she will stay at her home for three days now.

She checked her phone and she saw 10+ texts of siddharth, she opens the chat box.

Texting ----

Siddharth : what was that avneet? You know the submission of divorce paper is urgent. You should understand yaar.

Avneet : I am sorry but papa mumma really insisting me. Sorry.

Siddharth : okay but please come back tomorrow okay I will hide these papers somewhere safely.

Avneet : Siddharth, I guess I will stay here for three four days.

Siddharth : what? Avneet I told you na that we have to submit these papers to get immediate separation procedure started.

Avneet : I am not in hurry, you just don't worry siddharth.

Siddharth : what?

Avneet : siddharth, I will text you later mumma is calling me, please take care of yourself and again I am sorry.

Siddharth : hey hey listen...

Avneet turn off the phone.

She takes a long breath, she knows that like this she can't hold him for long and this is seriously a silly set up to run from the divorce.

Siddharth left so many texts for her but she didn't seen till night.

At night,

She opened her chat box.

Siddharth's texts ---

Do you had any chat with luv?

Tell me if you are going to meet him?

Please don't run away from your house it will difficult for us then.

Stay tuned.