80

All the texts of siddharth clearly showing that he have no trust on Avneet.

Texting ---

Avneet : I know you can't trust me, but I swear on my parents that I won't run away from you.

Siddharth : I am sorry, I didn't want to hurt you, even yesterday I was talking to you rudely to make it easy for you to go to your luv.

Avneet : hmm, I know that you can't hurt anyone.

Siddharth : why you sounds low from yesterday, all good?

Avneet : I guess.

Siddharth : I guess what, all good na?

Avneet is really sad because she really messed up her life.

Avneet : hmm.

Siddharth : okay good then, acha listen please come back to home tomorrow.

Avneet : missing me? (She knows that he is calling her back to home for signature on divorce papers)

Siddharth : I won't lie, actually I am missing you. But I have to learn to live without you. But it's okay. You are my best friend, I can do this much for your happiness.

Avneet : are we best friends?

Siddharth : yes we are. Don't you think?

Avneet : I am happy that you think I am your friend, thanks for giving me this promotion.

She feels happy for a moment.

Siddharth : promotion, I guess it's a demotion after all we are husband wife.

Avneet : yeah, but I know you don't love me or not even like me, as you told me yesterday. 😔😔

Siddharth : I am sorry. We need to talk.

Avneet : hmm.

Siddharth : so come back tomorrow.

Avneet : okay I will talk to mom.

Siddharth : hmm, now you take rest, talk to you tomorrow.

Avneet : yeah have food, take care, good night.

Siddharth : good night.

Avneet turn off her phone, she is crying feeling bad that she get married to him but didn't value the right guy at right time.

Stay tuned.

50+ votes on 75 to 80 chapter if you want triple update tonight.