Siddharth is shock like hell on this answer of her.

His mom : give me your hand?

Avneet is scared that she will punish her now.

Avneet forward her hand. His mom takes out her gold bracelet and put in her wrist.

She didn't get it what just happened.

Avneet looked at Siddharth.

His mom : Mr. and Mrs nandra, I beg in front of you two for your daughter for my son. Now it all happened and to bring back our reputation I think if they love each other we should get them married.

Her parents are shocked and she feels like 440 volt current ran down in her body.

Siddharth feels the same.

But Siddharth can't say anything. As he is trapped in this situation.

Her mom : are you serious mam?

His mom : only if you allow, I mean my son will keep your daughter happy, I will keep her like a princess. Siddharth is my only son so after me she is the owner of 3 billion dollar worth property.

Her dad is stunned.

His mom : you can think about it and answer me within a day, else I have to think something else to solve this matter.

Her mom : mam, please wait for a minute.

Her dad : yeah go sonia, bring some sweets.

His mom : should I consider it yes?

Her mom nodded.

Her dad : mam, if my daughter become part of your family this is honor for us and for her as well.

His mom : do you have any demands,
Avneet?

Avneet shake head for no.

She knows that if she say no now for marriage with Siddharth, then her family will throw her out of home.

So it's the best option to keep her mouth shut and marry Siddharth.

Their families fixed their wedding.

When Siddharth and Avneet have no idea what just happened in their life within day.

Stay tuned.