54

Siddharth : what is wrong with you avneet, just behave yourself!! (Siddharth is trying to control her and more than her, he wants to control himself)

Avneet : what is wrong... You are my husband!! (She moves closer to him and lovingly brush her lips on his lips)

Siddharth : avneet... (Taking a step back)

Avneet hold his hand.

Avneet pulls him to her, she encircled her arms around his neck and slowly peck his lips again.

This is not the first kiss for them, and this is not even first time lose his control for her.

Siddharth kiss her back, when they both are equally in the kiss, it becomes really so sensual.

Avneet and Siddharth keep on kissing each other until they feel they are out of oxygen.

Siddharth break the kiss, and immediately after he broke a kiss, avneet place her both hands on his chest and starts unbuttoning his shirt.

Siddharth : Avneet... Relax....

Avneet : hmm (she is losing her senses to think what she is doing)

Siddharth : hey!!

Avneet : I wanna love you.

She smash her lips again on his lips, but this time siddharth break this kids soon.

Siddharth : my dear wife, you need rest for now.

Avneet : no I need you for now. (She said romantically) I am feeling so irritated in these clothes.

Siddharth : okay, go and change your clothes first.

Avneet : uhm...

Siddharth : what happened?

Avneet hold his wrist.

Avneet : come with me, help me.

Siddharth : no go and change, it's just you have to go and wear this nighty, simple.

Avneet : okay, I will be back soon.

Siddharth ask her to not to lock the door, as she is in half senses, she can fall unconscious.

Avneet : okay.

Avneet walks slowly to the bathroom, just come out from her outfit and tie her nighty. And walks out of the bathroom.

Stay tuned.