43

Today,

There is vacation going on in college, Siddharth went out somewhere today and in morning Siddharth and Avneet had a cute couple argument for using the bathroom first.

Aunty thought they had a fight.

Meanwhile,

Avneet got a call from Luv.

Avneet is feeling not to pick up but she didn't moved on from him so she picked a call.

Luv : hello, thank god you picked a call, yaar you are too much.

Avneet : what happened?

Luv : listen, I have a surprise for you, I am in Delhi, wanna meet you.

Avneet : what? (Shocked)

Luv : yeah I wanna meet you, I booked a room here so don't worry we will get the personal time with each other I am sending you address come to meet me.

Avneet : are you crazy, it's not possible?

Luv : why?

Avneet : what will I say to my mom, luv, no and we didn't need any personal time together, why can't you get it?

Vibha aunty heard this last statement.

And came inside the room.

Avneet face fade off, she feels like this is the last minute of her life as she get caught.

Luv is disappointed.

Avneet : mom... (Shocked and shivering in fear)

His mom : come, your mom dad came to meet you.

This made her feel more scared but she followed aunty.

But actually, Vibha aunty thought that it was siddharth on the other side of phone and he is demanding some personal time with her.

As they didn't went for honeymoon.

Aunty is happy internally, and soon Avneet also realised that Aunty considered that siddharth on the other side so now she only have to tell Siddharth.

But she is feeling worried as whenever she take luv's name in front of him he get offend.

Her parents met her, but Vibha aunty insist them to stay tonight.

Stay tuned.