60

10 days passed away,

Siddharth arrange everything for her, and make her passport ready, she got a call from Luv that he is coming India to meet her after one day.

But, Avneet is really feeling so unwell from last 2 days, she missed her periods too, she didn't know why.

She is really feeling so low and frustrated, meanwhile the more Vibha aunty is loving her that much she is feeling guilty and bad for them.

Even Siddharth is so loving and nice guy, she concerned about him too but right now in front of herself and her luv.

She is not able to think anything else.

Next morning,

Avneet's morning starts with vomits, she is feeling so unwell today.

His mom : I think we should call a doctor.

Avneet laid down on the bed

Avneet : don't worry mom, I am fine I will rest all day and I will be normal.

His mom : are you sure?

Avneet : yes mom, if Siddharth will be with me today I will feel better mom..

His mom : sure my child, Siddharth take care of Avu.

Siddharth nodded.

His mom left.

As soon aunty left, Avneet get up.

Siddharth : if you want I can bring you to the doctor?

Avneet : what happened between us that day, Siddharth?

Siddharth : when?

Avneet : on my birthday night, Siddharth?

Siddharth : avneet, what happened to you suddenly?

Avneet : I am feeling like I am pregnant, I missed my periods, vomiting, dizziness, everything are symptoms of pregnancy.

Siddharth : what? (Shocked)

Avneet : yes so tell me honestly, what we had that day. (She have clear doubt visible on her face)

Siddharth : you gone mad, Avneet, I really didn't even touched you yaar, how can you think this low about me?

Avneet : okay go and bring a pregnancy kit for me?

Siddharth : but....

Avneet : Siddharth please.

Stay tuned.