28

They exchange Varmala, later they sit besides each other, one by one after all the rituals it's time to give promises to each other.

With taking rounds around fire with the belief that Almighty is present here to bless the new couple.

Pandit ji asks to give promise each other.

First Round

Siddharth : we both respect and honor each other, we will never do anything will decrease pride of our partner in anyway.

Second round.

Avneet : I will share each and every joy and sorrow of my partner, I will be present in his best and in his worst. Doesn't matter what will be the situation.

Third round

Siddharth : even if it will be difficult to difficult situation I will trust her and be loyal to her till my last breath and from now my eyes won't lift on any other girl ever except you.

Avneet feels bad because she just hummed as she can't promise him the same.

Fourth Round

Avneet : To cultivate appreciation for knowledge, values, sacrifice and service I will be always there for him and do everything makes him and my new family happy.

Fifth Round

Siddharth : in this relationship I will make sure the purity of emotions, love, family duties and spiritual growth together, our ups and downs will be together from now.

Sixth round

I promise I try to follow all the principles and promises I am giving you here as much as possible to be.

Seventh round

Siddharth and Avneet (together) :
From now, physically, mentally, emotionally and in the all manner possible I give all the rights and duties of mine to you.

Like this they gave promises, her sisters ask their gifts and finally after Vidaai, Avneet reach to the bed ready for their wedding night increasing her heartbeat when Jannat is with her

Stay tuned.