48

Luv : hey hey!! Calm down...

Luv offers her a cold drink and hold her hand.

Avneet : I am relaxed only luv, but it's like black or white... Simply choose you wanna marry me or not?

Luv : okay listen, you come with me if all will go good for six months, I will marry you.

Avneet : and if not went as you wish then... (With an upset tone, because it's look like he is not in a mood to give any commitment)

Luv : then.. You can come back to India.

Avneet : do you think my family will take me back after that?

Luv : Avneet, live in is really so normal now, and why are you thinking negative I am sure we will work together.

Avneet : but now I am not sure luv, I should leave now. Take care.

Luv : what?

Avneet : yeah and please call me then only if you feel we can get married.

Avneet walks out from the ice cream parlor and Luv keep on calling her from behind.

Luv get busy paying bills of ice cream parlor and he saw that Avneet went to any boy and they left together.

Avneet hold Siddharth's hand with much more confidence today.

Siddharth make his hand free from her because now siddharth is not showing any of his intrest in her.

Avneet is feeling bad, because she is really not mature to handle love right now, she is 20 years old and she still feels that she loves luv.

Siddharth and Avneet walked out from Mall.

Siddharth : will you tell me what happened there?

Avneet : I don't know what he is thinking, yaar but I don't know today he wasn't looking sure about me.

Siddharth : and you loved someone like him, great.

Avneet : yaar, we were really happy in our long distance and I always wished him in last few years.

Stay tuned.