Avneet is shocked with this.

Aunty opens her purse and given a diamond pendant to her.

Avneet : what is this mumma?

His mom : it's a ritual, after wedding when we see our daughter in law's face we give some gift to her, it's a good luck.

Avneet : thank you.

His mom : and yeah stop thinking about saree and all, you look beautiful in jeans top, I seen you once, they looks good on you. So you can dress according to occasion.

Avneet takes a relief breath.

His mom : and from tomorrow we all will have breakfast and dinner together!!

Avneet : okay mom.

Siddharth : mom, may I join college from tomorrow, I missed few classes already.

His mom : sure you both should resume your college.

Avneet : but mumma, my mother told me that I should take cooking classes first, I am sorry but I didn't know how to cook food.

His mom : it's okay, we have chef for that work, you are so young so focus on your studies and no need for cooking classes. (Said having her breakfast)

Avneet : but mom told me....

His mom : I will talk to sonia ji, and my dear these rules, regulations are for World, you are queen of this house so lives like a queen. And I am your mother so whatever you will like to do I will be happy from that only.

His mom place hand on her head in a blessing manner.

His mom : be happy. Siddharth take care of Avu.

She got a nickname from her mother in law before her husband.

Avneet is really so happy having such a cool mother in law.

Siddharth : I never know that mom can be this cool with you too. But this should be expected. As I know mumma always had dreams for a daughter in law.

Stay tuned