118

Avneet : I know, but for now I have to make sure, I am really feeling so insecure since Faisal told me about his classmate and siddharth's crush Anushka.

Jannat : avneet, I guess you are making it an issue without any reason!! (She try to convince her, but right now in her insecurity she is not ready to listen anything)

Avneet : jannat, I am not listening anything, if you want to do anything for me, then let's go I wanna join French classes from today only. (She sounds sure for this decision)

Jannat : don't tell me later that I didn't advised you, I am telling you again that don't be this clingy.

Avneet : I have whole right to stick with him 24/7 , he is my husband. Remember?

Jannat : yeah yeah okay do what you wish.

Avneet : yups, you just come with me.

Jannat : okay.

Avneet and Jannat walk towards the class, and knocks the door and ask for the permission to enter inside the class.

Professor : yes, what do you want? (Politely asked)

Jannat : sir, we wanna join the class?

Professor : come in.

They both walked in.

Siddharth and Faisal is shocked, they didn't know that why they want to join this class now.

Professor : Show me your id cards.

Jannat is showing id cards to professor and Avneet is searching for Siddharth.

Finally, her eyes found siddharth sitting with an unknown and beautiful girl.

She walks to siddharth's seat.

Avneet (politely requested) : may I sit here my friend.

She asked with a smile from Anushka.

Anushka : there are so many seats are vacant in last row!!

Avneet : no I wanna sit here only.

Anushka : but....

Avneet : siddharth, tell her to leave right now. (Said in an irritated and jealous voice)

Anushka : excuse me. How can you talk to us like this.

Professor : what is happening there?

Stay tuned