Avneet came back to the room, Siddharth use all his knowledge or all what he watched in movies and opera soap that how girl and guy when have situation to sleep together in one room.

So they make a pillow wall between them.

Avneet watch him setting pillows between a bed.

Avneet : what are you doing? If I may ask Siddharth?

Siddharth : sorry, avneet but in my room I have no sofa and couch, okay so obviously we both have to sleep on bed.

Avneet : oh okay fine.

Siddharth : so I am just making a line of control between us.

Avneet : what did you just said line of control? (She asked laughing, she found it really funny as he said)

Siddharth : yeah yeah, I watched in so many movies Avneet, this is the most used idea.

Avneet : dont be filmy siddharth, and yeah we need trust between us, that would be the biggest line. Because the one you made na can easily jump.

Siddharth : but I won't. (With an innocent puppy face)

Avneet : yeah I know and I trust you. So remove them.

Siddharth : are you sure?

Avneet : 100 percent sure, yeah if you are worried about your safety that I will take advantage of you, then I can't promise you anything. (Said teasingly)

Siddharth blush hard on this comment from her.

Avneet : now if you allow me, Mr. Nigam then may I sleep?

Siddharth : yeah sure.

Avneet : good night.

Avneet laid on one side of bed, turn her face in the opposite direction and she slept.

Siddharth keep on watching toward the ceiling, he is having all the thoughts in his mind that how it all happened in his life and now what will happen in future.

He have no idea of anything, he only knows that Avneet loves someone else and in few months, she will give divorce to him.

Stay tuned.

40+ votes on this and previous chapter