52

Her mom : okay now you enjoy your time with Siddharth, go to him, help him.

Avneet : yeah mom.

His mom came.

His mom : I hope, you like this arrangements my dear girl.

Avneet : yes mom, thank you so much for everything.

His mom : do you really think you need to thank your mother for anything. (Said so lovingly)

Avneet : sorry mom.

His mom : acha listen, I arrange a room for you and Siddharth tonight here so you two gonna stay here. Celebrate your one night honeymoon and starts your birthday with your husband.

Avneet : but mom, it's not needed I mean... (She is feeling hella shy).

But luckily Jannat heard this conversation and it's good for her plan.

Now, Avneet went to Siddharth and inform him that Vibha aunty planned that they will stay together alone here tonight.

Siddharth : I will talk to mom, okay.

Avneet : no it's fine, mom will feel bad so we should not have any problem as we always share room.

Siddharth : you sure?

Avneet : yeah.

After sometime, only few friends are left and now even they are ready to depart leaving Siddharth and Avneet together with each other.

Meanwhile,

Jannat mixed some alcohol in Siddharth's drink and give it to her.

Siddharth have it but with a sip only he felt it weird so he left it.

Avneet : what happened Siddharth?

Siddharth : this taste really weird, not good.

Avneet : let me try.

Avneet had that glass and try it, she didn't found it that weird, she told Siddharth that imported soft drinks taste like this.

Jannat is looking that again the plan goes wrong as they shared the drink and siddharth just took a sip and Avneet gulp the whole glass of this strong drink.

Siddharth : okay maybe I didn't have idea of drinks taste.

Faisal : I guess we should leave now.

Jannat : hmm guys take care of each other.

Avneet : yups.

Stay tuned.