57

Avneet came back to her room,

Today,

His mother want some help of him so she bring Siddharth with her.

Avneet POV

I don't know what is going on in my head, I am really trying a lot to remember that what happened last night.

I am really not internally able to believe it that nothing happened last night. As my body is feeling different than everyday today.

It is something I never felt before, but being honest I have no reason to doubt on Siddharth, he is really sweet and in this small span of time I know him this much to say that he is not interested in me at all.

It looks on his face and with his behavior that he really want us to get separated really soon.

So he had no reason to had anything with me, maybe I am thinking more than I should.

POV ends.

Avneet slept after lunch for sometime in afternoon.

She is having all these thoughts in her mind, so she had a dream during this small nap.

She dreamt that she had a make out with Siddharth last night, and now Siddharth proposed her.

She wake up with a jerk.

She is not able to figure it out that it's a bad dream or a good dream. As she didn't got any confirmation from Luv, that he will give her committed relationship or not.

So, like this its good if he starts loving her.

But, if he gets ready to commit than Avneet still feels that she love luv.

Whatever it's wrong or right, but she wants to know from Luv that what he wants.

She called him, but he didn't picked up the call. The whole day Avneet feels confused about her own choices.

Because, now even she didn't know what she wants from her life.

Stay tuned.