129

Siddharth left following Avneet.

Avneet went to kitchen first and then to her bedroom to remove all the decorations as nothing possible now.

In her Dadi's room,

His dadi : take care of siddharth, vibha?

Vibha aunty : what happened mom?

His dadi : as you said this girl Avneet lives here, so you should be extra aware!!

Vibha aunty : uhm... Don't worry mom, I know her and I trust her too she is really nice girl.

His dadi : yeah that is why I am telling you she is nice girl, and so beautiful, siddharth is young and beautiful faces like Avneet can make anyone crazy.

Vibha aunty feels little good inside because his dadi is praising Avneet.

Vibha aunty : okay mom I will take care.

His dadi : yeah. I wanna take a short nap now I will come for dinner afterwards.

Vibha aunty : okay mom you have rest

His dadi : hmm.

Vibha aunty came out.

Meanwhile,

Siddharth followed Avneet in his bedroom, Avneet is removing lights and balloons is on stool and with her hands up removing light.

Siddharth never had fetishes related armpits but right now everything related to Avneet making him hard.

Siddharth : do you need my help Avneet? (He said offering help)

Avneet : no no I can manage, siddharth.

Siddharth : careful, wait at least I can hold.

Avneet : okay please hold the stool tightly.

Siddharth went ahead instead of stool, his hands hold her waist. His sudden grab on her waist make her shiver in excitement.

But she didn't react at all. She liked it a lot.

Avneet knows better that Viagra is working now and it's an effect of Viagra only.

Siddharth : you made such a good plan, but we had a hard luck.

Avneet : hmm.

Suddenly, someone knocks the door. Siddharth took step back and Avneet open the door. It's Vibha aunty.

Stay tuned.