Avneet : I got it that you only want me to leave your house and you as soon as possible.

Siddharth : yes. I want this... Because there is no mean of this wedding. (He said in an upset tone)

He went to the bathroom after this.

Avneet feels bad but she can understand how he actually feeling right now.

Siddharth went to the bathroom. Opens the shower stand under it and tears rolled out from his eyes.

Siddharth POV

I don't know what to do and what to say, my heart feels like I am developing feelings for Avneet.

Since, the moment we kissed I was feeling that we are connected, then I get to know that she loves someone.

Later,

She said yes for wedding, but still with the hope that she will get time and went to that boy.

What will I get in all this... Nothing.

I wipe my tears, I know I should be strong, because my harsh words help Avneet to choose her happiness because if she lives with me just because of the fear of society then she will be never able to move on from Luv.

At least like this she will get her love in her life.

And with this feeling that she loves someone else I will die everyday, every night.

POV ends.

Siddharth came out and see Avneet is crying, she is hurts but she knows he is not wrong at his place.

Siddharth can't stop himself now, he went to her.

Siddharth : what happens?

Avneet : nothing you go... Stay away from me. I am not a nice girl please don't touch me else you will get impure (Said crying like a kids)

Siddharth : okay Avneet, I said more than I should I am really sorry, genuinely sorry...

Stay tuned.