55

Siddharth looks at her, she is looking like a red chilly, so hot and so tempting.

It's really difficult to control himself against this beautiful girl.

The room environment is planned for  a Romantic night so it's not helpful for siddharth to control himself

Siddharth : now come and sleep!!

Avneet : sleep, no way!! (She said in a seducing manner, undoing the knot of her nighty)

Siddharth moves to him, hold her hands.

Avneet : why are you so unromantic? (Now she is feeling more dizzy) uhm... I am feeling dizzy dizzy.

Siddharth : hold my hand.

Avneet is about to fall, siddharth hold her, lift her in his arms and bring her to the bed.

He make her laid down on the bed, she hold his hand so he slept beside her only.

The night passed away,

Siddharth is still sleeping, when Avneet wake up at 7 Am.

Avneet rubs her eyes, wake up and saw Siddharth beside her, he is hugging her from side.

She slowly remove his hand, feeling little awkward and shy. And get up.

She didn't remember anything from last night, she just remember that she came with him in room and they kissed.

Avneet remember the kiss, but after that all what happened is fade away from her brain.

Avneet realise that she is in nighty, and the knot is not tied. She feels more shy and she didn't remember what happened last night.

She looked at Siddharth, his neck is full of lipstick marks of her, which is indicating that they went beyond line last night.

She is trembling thinking about it. Because her life is really like a pendulum right now.

Swinging between her married life and love of her life.

She wake up Siddharth, he get up with a yawn.

Siddharth : good morning, Avneet.

Avneet : hmm

Stay tuned.